One and only Kavanaugh Hearings Thread (Part II)

And if he’d hired all white guys we d be told he was paying off his debt to the “old white men”

The next SCOTUS pick, it ain’t over yet.

This … to protest a man that was accused without evidence. It was not to achieve some human rights. It was not to relieve oppression of the masses. It was orchestrated to achieve a political goal.

It was not anarchy. It was not totalitarianism either. But it was a hairsbreath away from a riot.

Anybody who thought Beto was going to win in Texas ain’t real bright

I’m glad he had his name cleared as well. But there is nothing anyone can do to repair the damage done to him that will affect him for the rest of his life.

All of that is why the left must not be allowed back into power. If they are that willing to be that out of bounds to retake their power, what will the be willing to do to keep it?

Unfortunately, that’s true. And that should result in a huge amount in damages and people losing their careers.

And what about the girls who framed him. What price do they pay?

Can you imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if Ginsburg “goes to greener pastures” with Trump still President and Republicans holding the Senate? It will be awesome…a phrase I almost never use.

I saw this as a confession of where here judgments have lead this country. The poor behavior is the fruit of her tree by destroying moral norms that keep people civil.

Mostly these type of things are ignored or perhaps the person in put in a jail until the issue is over locally. There are already plenty of laws for disrupting traffic, trespassing, harassment, stalking, disobeying lawful orders, and assault and battery. These can be six months in jail to several years in prison.
If you want these sorts of disorders to stop, then enforce some of those laws to the fullest. A year or two in prison instead of an expected day or two in the local jail will change things.
Of course, to the extent that many of these or the kids of the elitists who run the place is a big deterrent to that ever happening.

That I don’t know. I would hope there would be SOMETHING to impose at least a semblance of empathy for what they have done to this kid.

I think that would be the one event in human history that would make the emotionally stunted, mass hissy fit leftist response to Trumps election look somewhat rational. Mass hordes of emotionally wounded liberals strung about as far as the eye can see…it will take decades to mop up that mess.

Ahhh … but the good die young.

And the crazies on the left keep telling us who and what they are:

“So whose gonna take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh?”

A Rosemount special education teacher has been placed on paid administrative leave after posting a tweet Saturday that appeared to call for the killing of new U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

It would lead to a veritable zombie apocalypse. We would be forced to draft an army of grief counselors to face the herds of distraught leftists mindlessly roaming the streets. Carpet bombing college campuses with plushy stuffed animals in attempt at providing comfort. Families would be forced to turn over loved ones to FEMA “safe space” centers for rehabilitation.

Speaking of zombies, that’s one of the comments a person made to this video, of crazed, college lib’tards tearing up signs supporting Kavanaugh:

The usual YouTube warnings about language may apply. So turn off the sound if you are offended by such.

Ginsburg’s replacement will go through the Senate process easily if she is a woman of color, handicapped in some way, a sexual assault survivor, maybe a lesbian.
And an originalist.

Once the vacancy on the bench occurs, SCOTUS should put out a HELP WANTED sign.

HELP WANTED
ONLY VICTIMS NEED APPLY
Competitive benefits and salary.

The small minded subjects of mob indoctrination that pass as “educated” today would be laughable, if not for the fact that it will be their ineptitude eventually running the show.

And riots are illegal so we should be ok on that front.