Once again two teir justice system

I don’t know.

I trust your faith in the justice system was restored today, and you have sent nasty emails to washington times, pajama media and gateway pundit for leading you astray.

2 Likes

Everyone of them.

Oops

10 char

And what have you learned?

I just checked the Washington Times and it confirms that the ship will be in on the 32nd of July.

:rofl:

This post isn’t aging well.

This is going to be one of those things they never come back to acknowledge they were wrong on and will continue to talk about as if it were true until they actually believe it, isn’t it?

I have a bookmark folder for such an occasion on this forum…it fills up both monitors.

1 Like

A clear case of double standards, Manafort worked with Podesta at the Podesta group and now he gets immunity for doing what Manafort did, as in they did it together. Question is then why not give Manafort immunity to testify against Podesta?
Time for Trump to Pardon Manafort.

You didn’t read the last few comments did you? Podesta was not offered immunity.

Lol zerohedge.

Are you a time traveler?

Posting an article from 2017 in a thread based on a fake “scoop” from last week that was disproved a few hours ago only makes sense if you’re a time traveler.

1 Like

I’ve learned that what I thought may be there in a worse case scenario, was there.

Impenetrable.

you are right, he is being prosecuted just like Manafort, For doing the same things with Manafort.

Podesta needs a break.

Poor guy had his emails hacked and published for all to see.

Then he is given the muddy end of the stick on election night to tell Hillary supporters that the party was over.

Immunity is a nice recompense for the horror he has endured.

:moneybag:

1 Like

Wrong Podesta.

umm

see the difference?

words don’t count. Trumpers need shiny pictures and images and foxnews grpahics

1 Like