On right wing sites, groundswell of anti-Fauci sentiment rising

High marks from me as well. :+1:

1 Like

I’m glad you can make sense of Biden. I can’t. :wink:

send me 29 dollars and I’ll do that.

You think information is expensive, try ignorance.:wink::grin:

1 Like

He and Trump seem to work well together. The rest is speculation. Fauci has not complained of Trump not doing the right thing based on his recommendations. I vote made up.

2 Likes

Yeah…were talking Washington Post here.

I don’t know about that, it’s pretty much his favorite reason for firing people.

Nothing in the article said TRUMP didn’t like Fauci.

It was all about right wing sentiment, and it was more than just Lou Dobbs.

Right wing social media sites are calling him a Hillary stooge and an administrative hack.

They are also circulating one of the Wikileaks emails where Dr. Fauci sends a Hillary a nice email, praising her stamina during her Benghazi testimony, as evidence he’s a Deep Stater.

And since Trump floats along with the right wing breeze, who knows what a couple weeks of bad news and a refusal to sign off on “opening up the country” might bring?

1 Like

Ok. I disagree with those sites, then.

Well, to be accurate, it’s because they’re more qualified than him, someone pointed it out, and the little snowflake can’t deal.

But yeah, “most qualified in a room with the President” isn’t much of a bar to clear.

We dont need Dr. Fauci we just need trump supporters who were constitutional scholars a few weeks ago and are now experts in virology and immunology.

And yes I did steal that from a political cartoon that was circulating a few days ago.

3 Likes

I put my faith in the experts advising Trump. Ultimately, he will follow their recommendations. If they stated that he should keep a nationwide shutdown for a month, he refused to do so, and a huge number of deaths and overfilled hospitals resulted, he would basically be through. He knows that.

Fauci himself is aware of the media’s attempts to contrast the two making it seem like a wedge between them. What’s your gotcha?

1 Like