ON-AIR MELTDOWN: Joy Behar Loses It, Screams ‘I’m Crazy, Trump’s Winning, I’m Getting Nuttier’

Originally published at: ON-AIR MELTDOWN: Joy Behar Loses It, Screams ‘I’m Crazy, Trump’s Winning, I’m Getting Nuttier’ | Sean Hannity

The View’s Joy Behar launched an on-air tirade against Donald Trump this week after his acquittal in the US Senate; ripping her ear-piece out on live television and telling the audience “I’m crazy.”

“I’m crazy today, he’s made me crazy this week,” she said. “He’s winning because I’m getting nuttier and nuttier… This weekend I’m going to drink, I’m going to eat every carb in the house.”

TRUMP BLASTS ENEMIES POST-ACQUITTAL: Pres. Trump declared victory over impeachment at a White House press conference Thursday calling the investigations into his presidency “evil” and Democrats “vicious” — we weigh in. https://t.co/E5QbiCz39X pic.twitter.com/AoyFmDDIe9

— The View (@TheView) February 7, 2020

“Is this the beginning of his revenge tour? Is that what this is about now? This new chapter?” asked a visibly upset Behar.

Watch the bizarre moment above.