OMG! Can it be real? CBS host actually talks back to Nancy Pelosi? What does it mean?

Nutty Pooplosi was on CBS and Gayle King, actually admonished her for calling Trumps cabinet and aids “henchmen”.

““But Speaker Pelosi, here’s the problem. Your language, to some, is just as egregious as what they’re saying, by calling the president’s people ‘henchmen,'” King said.”

This never happens… What’s going on? Tired of rating sliding perhaps? Trying to get back a few creds? I don’t know it was just amazing.

2 Likes

I don’t care that Pelosi uses Trump’s language, and I don’t care that a news host calls her on it. Pelosi should react to the criticism in the same manner as the president.

The point is that people from CBS and the rest of dem hack media never ask dems tough questions and you could tell Nancy was taken back.

I think Judy Woodruff actually asked queen Nancy some tough questions too a week or so ago, and Nancy got so upset, she said something like " Well. if you are going to join the other side". Admitting PBS is a dem hack news site by doing so…

Perhaps they are trying for views on youtube and instagram to get some younger viewers. Cable is outdated and the audience is dying from old age, while America is streaming more and more.

Streaming is choice. We don’t have to watch a zillion commercials only to return to some boring social justice program disguised as sports or a sit com.

Shows like this are 1000 times more entertaining that Cable

2 Likes

Check this out…

"Woodruff asked Pelosi about the “flexibility” GOP lawmakers are showing in terms of allocating more money for state and local governments, as well as Republican arguments that “much of the money” allocated in the CARES Act “has not even been spent yet.”

"“Well, if you want to be an advocate for them, Judy, if you want to be an advocate for them, listen to what the facts are,” the speaker scolded the veteran anchor.

“I’m playing devil’s advocate here,” Woodruff responded.

“No, you aren’t,” Pelosi shot back. "

more:

“Pelosi flips out at Judy Woodruff here because Woodruff isn’t trying to bury the evidence that Democrats are purposely obstructing the stimulus bill because they’d rather see Republicans take a loss than see people receive relief:”

1 Like

My theory is that the media is slowly moving to what the polling is showing with Trump being in a much better position.

Besides do they want to cover a president Biden who will lid them six days a week or trump who is an economy and ratings bonanza?

I expect to see more and more of this.

The debate will be a fascinating coverage event…more so than the debate itself.

:cool:

Excellent topic and clip.

BTW…Speaker Pelosi’s hair…Looks spectacular.

:cool:

They’ve lost so much credibility with Russian Collusion, the Obvious Trump hatred and dem Hackery that they only have old white dems watching. Not exactly a rising demographic

Check out the Zeducation video 3 posts down. Both his vids nearly had me on the floor yesterday!

1 Like

it means the dogma is strong with Pelosi

1 Like

She sounds more Trump obsessed with each interview.

That hair is absolutely gorgeous though. Makes her words better.

Yes, that Feinstein quote is amazing considering her dogma is obey govt or else… No liberty in Modern liberalism…