OMAR’S PLAN: Ilhan Omar Introduces ‘Pathway to Peace,’ Progressive Overhaul of US Foreign Policy

Originally published at: OMAR’S PLAN: Ilhan Omar Introduces ‘Pathway to Peace,’ Progressive Overhaul of US Foreign Policy | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Ilhan Omar introduced a package of new proposals Wednesday called the ‘Pathway to Peace’; outlining her vision of what American foreign policy should look like in the 21st century.

“Today, I am proud to introduce the Pathway to PEACE, a bold vision that prioritizes multilateralism and diplomacy over militarism,” posted Omar on social media. “I believe that when the United States says it champions human rights, democracy, and peace, we should mean it!”

Today, I am proud to introduce the Pathway to PEACE, a bold vision that prioritizes multilateralism and diplomacy over militarism.

I believe that when the United States says it champions human rights, democracy, and peace, we should mean it!

Read more: https://t.co/KJWUZrc4UH pic.twitter.com/BT751KvDlM

— Rep. Ilhan Omar (@Ilhan) February 12, 2020

“I now get to have the honor and the privilege of using my experience and perspective to create a vision for a world where there are no young girls living through war, there are no nations being destroyed,” she added.

Watch Omar’s comments above.