OMAR: President Trump is ‘Demonizing’ Refugees, I’m His ‘Biggest Nemesis’

Originally published at: OMAR: President Trump is ‘Demonizing’ Refugees, I’m His ‘Biggest Nemesis’ | Sean Hannity

Embattled Rep. Ilhan Omar escalated her war-of-words with the Trump administration this week; accusing the President of “demonizing immigrants and refugees” while declaring herself his “biggest nemesis.”

“This is a president who has come to power vilifying and demonizing immigrants and refugees. He proudly said we should halt Muslims from entering our country,” tweeted Omar. “It’s not a surprise that he finds his biggest nemesis in me.”

This is a president who has come to power vilifying and demonizing immigrants and refugees. He proudly said we should halt Muslims from entering our country.

It’s not a surprise that he finds his biggest nemesis in me. https://t.co/vl7tjmnSFr

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) May 6, 2019

The President has routinely critiqued Omar’s anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli rhetoric; saying she has “hatred deep in her heart” after claiming American politicians were secretly bribed by pro-Israeli organizations.