OMAR MELTDOWN: Ilhan Omar Says Trump Has ‘Markings of a Dictator,’ Pence ‘Terrifying’ Ideologue

Originally published at: OMAR MELTDOWN: Ilhan Omar Says Trump Has ‘Markings of a Dictator,’ Pence ‘Terrifying’ Ideologue | Sean Hannity

Embattled Rep. Ilhan Omar escalated her war of words with the Trump administration in an interview published Wednesday; saying the President has “the markings of a dictator” just days after defending the brutal Venezuelan regime.

“I believe that impeachment is inevitable. It also is a terrifying notion. [Vice President Mike] Pence is an ideologue, and the ideology he holds is more terrifying to me and my constituents,” Omar told Rolling Stone.

I believe that impeachment is inevitable. It also is a terrifying notion. Nations struggle any time they overthrow a dictator, and Trump really has the markings of a dictator. https://t.co/cduTmOxous

— Rep. Ilhan Omar (@Ilhan) February 27, 2019

“And we have not had a full impeachment that removes the president from office. Nations struggle any time [they] overthrow a dictator, and Trump really has the markings of a dictator,” she added.

Read the full interview here.