OMAR GOES OFF: Rep. Omar Compares ‘Immoral’ Israel with 1960s USA, Says ‘Not a Democracy’

Originally published at: OMAR GOES OFF: Rep. Omar Compares ‘Immoral’ Israel with 1960s USA, Says ‘Not a Democracy’ | Sean Hannity

Recently sworn-in Congresswoman Ilhan Omar doubled-down on her previous anti-Israeli remarks this week; directly comparing the Jewish State with the United States during the Civil Rights era and saying they’re simply “not a democracy.”

Ilhan was responding to a previous post on social medal that claimed Israel’s “not a real Democracy” because millions are “denied the right to vote.”

Many of them truly know this, but don’t want to accept it. In the same way many Americans knew separate yet equal was immoral but remained silent until brave few were silent no more.

They can attack, spin my words and vilify me, but they will not succeed in silencing me! https://t.co/JSwhoSQuGF

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) February 1, 2019

“Many of them truly know this, but don’t want to accept it. In the same way many Americans knew separate yet equal was immoral but remained silent until brave few were silent no more,” wrote Omar. “They can attack, spin my words and vilify me, but they will not succeed in silencing me!”