Oklahoma Back to the 2nd?

Ok, and how does that fit into his bombing the OKC federal building?

Are we saying that had he not been arrested on the weapons charge, he would have never become a terrorist? Or what?

I think he’s just convinced himself that absent the gun he’d have never been caught.

So without the gun charge, the Ryder rental truck would have never been traced back to McVeigh, and the case goes unsolved?

You realize none of this is making sense to me, right? Are we saying concealed carry leads to terrorism, or is somehow linked to terrorists?

I don’t see how bringing McVeigh’s name into this sheds any light on the debate is all.

BT was objecting to the Constitutional Carry bill citing that McVeigh would not have been arrested under such a law because he was arrested for illegal possession of a weapon.

Of course he’s ignoring all of the other factors involved because it doesn’t fit his anti gun position.

Oh, so he is just throwing McVeigh’s name out there to scare people.

Lots of off duty cops concealed carry. Are they terrorists too?

Mmmmmmm. Nope, high road.

Experiment? 10 states have it now.

She didn’t.

I believe she’s up against term limit.

One nation…indivisible

Allan

What a silly fascination.

This bill is not about unrestricted carry, just carry without a permit for those eligible and only where it’s already lawful to do so.

It has yet to cause any significant issues in other states that already have it.

And that’s supposed to mean what exactly? Where is it codified into law?

Yeah, not so much.

What is same sex marriage illegal in the nation of Texas.

I missed that one sneak.

Allan

14th Amendment.

You mean the 14th amendment applies to the nation of Texas.

Who knew, I thought for the life of me the nation of Texas didn’t have to abide by the United States constitution.

It’s really silly to think there is more that one nation other than the United States.

Texas was readmitted to the nation in 1870 and hasn’t left the nation since then.

Allan

You are confusing nation and country.