O'Keefe/Project Veritas Says He'll Expose The Deep State

Time to soak the rubes again.

Serious question, do crazy people know when they’re crazy?

Well thank you but I don’t like to take credit for it.

I know, I know…it’s been driving me crazy too but the steam is picking up so…:sunglasses:

Depends on how you define the term. Most personality disordered people, like Trump, don’t really recognize their off-putting behavior until it bites them hard in the butt.
Other folks who suffer from bi-polar disorder or schizophrenia, for example, certainly do know they are impaired in their moments of lucidity.

See above.

Did I not tell you that Comey should be fired due to his secret dealings behind the scenes…and where is he? Why is that?

Did I not start a thread stating that I sense collusion between the intelligence agencies and top levels of government that are being politicized and that I believe it goes to the WH? That is what I’m still believing will be exposed as the end result of all the proceedings that are currently going on.

Well I guess that really depends on which version of the Trump admins story you choose to believe.

Based upon…your spidey senses? We know how flimsy the basis is.

Well according to Trump Comey was fired “because of this Russia thing”

"And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said: ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and [Russia] is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.’”

President Trump’s seemingly abrupt decision Tuesday to fire FBI Director James Comey was made at the recommendation of top Justice Department officials who claimed that his controversial handling of the Hillary Clinton email case last year rendered him unfit for the position.

Yes, that was the official excuse given which Trump himself refuted only 2 days later

That’s why when he Smyrna says he’s connecting the dots…the reality is they’re being connected for him by people who have a vested interest in seeing the dots connected in a certin way.

And when you only spend 2-3 minutes at a time looking into it…you’re more susceptible to have this happen to you.

4 Likes

Perhaps that’s WHY they believe him…I mean, look who they support for President.

1 Like

Oh…I totally agree!!!

…cept I say it here first and get accused of being a conspiracist. BTW…that article was written months after I said it. Oh and again I’ll remind you that I said you’ll develop amnesia about it and here we are.

Sometimes, depends on how many doctor’s they’ve seen for one thing.

You’re not first.

I’ve told you that…you’ve never been the first person in the entire world to break anything, so please stop pretending you have been.

He got fired for failing to swear fealty to Trump and protect his cronies.

Why did you want him fired?

I’m claiming I thought it when I witnessed it and said it…right here. It came right after the tarmac meeting and Comey went on television and admitted the many lies Hillary made but concluded there wasn’t enough to prove intent. Who ever else said it and when they said it I can’t say but I repeated no one.

Are you a Flat-Earthier? They kinda talk like you.