O'Keefe/Project Veritas Says He'll Expose The Deep State

Nope…you got the ez part but there’s another part that is still eluding you.

Then her aides must be lying about her intent because they speak for themselves?

No- it’s that you don’t understand how political campaigns work.

1 Like

The ez part is all there is.

…or that I do and am pointing out how wrong it is?

True. It’s not like he keeps promising his supporters a wall without any intention of following through

Yeah, but see, Trump gave O’Keefe 10k, so OF COURSE Veritas would never try such an expose on his administration or republicans.

And that’s the problem. Right-wingers are filled with righteous indignation over Democrats talking outside of both sides of their mouth, but don’t hold people like Rand Paul, or McConnell, or Trump to the same standard.

That people choose to emphasize some messages and not others depending on where and when they are is wrong?

No…it’s a sign people are uninformed and disengaged.

“a sign”…here’s your sign. :sunglasses:

You mean the way Trump said he would be tough on Saudi Arabia but ended being subservient to them once in office? That kind of honesty?

“It’s the world’s biggest funder of terrorism. Saudi Arabia funnels our petrodollars, our very own money, to fund the terrorists that seek to destroy our people,” the billionaire real estate tycoon wrote in his 2011 book titled “Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again.”

When asked about this comment by NBC News in August 2015, two months after announcing his candidacy for U.S. president, Trump told presenter Chuck Todd that “the primary reason we are with Saudi Arabia is because we need the oil,” but that the U.S. didn’t need the kingdom’s oil as much, so “Saudi Arabia is going to be in big trouble pretty soon, and they’re going to need help.”

1 Like

Anyone seen Mike Pompeo lately?

Pompeo commenting that the Saudis assured him they will do a through investigation is not coming down hard on Saudi Arabia. Especially seeing that most of the comments coming form the President himself are providing cover for the Saudis. “It could of been rouge operatives”

And thanks for confirming that my suspicion about the following comment being disingenuous was correct. You only care about one side stopping it

Regarding Trump’s comment that it may be “rogue operatives”, I agree…it was a stupid thing to say.

He did nothing. He said they didn’t talk about it.

Sad.

1 Like

Here he is, all business, bringing the hammer down and asking tough, pointed questions.

And by tough questions, I mean rolling over like a fat dog wanting his belly scratched and willing to accept whatever impossible story KSA comes up with.

:rofl: :joy:

Yeah…I saw him yukking it up with the Crown Prince on TV and discussing jet lag.

The day after the President parroted the Saudis’ “rogue killers” spin.

Was there something else I was supposed to have seen?

Hey, no biggie: Trump has now participated in the cover-up of a murder, a choice that will benefit his own business interests. It’s all totally normal.

You said it better than I was about to try. This is insane.

It’s good thing we have lawn or durr Republicans in Congress to serve as a check on the Presidents amorality.