O'Keefe/Project Veritas Says He'll Expose The Deep State

When did petty details like that ever matter? Who cares? It was clearly Obama.

That cat is onto the deep state. Drip drip drip. Sunglasses face.

Obama can palm a basketball. Trump has trouble palming a softball. It’s clear the Mushroom Man is inferior in all regards.

1 Like

I love it. :sunglasses:

The initial response was predictable and I’m confident had the deep staters in the chorus but as i said, Trump is learning, knows what’s going on behind the scenes, timing is everything and can pull the lever anytime he chooses. Chick a boom, chick a boom…dontcha just luv it?

Fear the storm! :rofl:

Palming something…that is funny coming from you sweetcakes. :sunglasses:

It’s very very profitable…history is full of people who figured that out and used that gullibility for profit and/or power.

You didn’t predict Trump would be the one to delay. you predicted a deep state conspiracy to delay. So it sounds like you are now affirming that Trump himself is the deep state.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes…the Shadow of the Leader and all that.

Except the executive branch is a massive behemoth, and if you think there’s a singular culture that has trickled all the way down to lowly contractors, then you have no idea how a large organization actually operates.

1 Like

[quote=“Smyrna, post:249, topic:12755”]In
this latest video, James O’Keefe is stating that the government is reacting to his videos and beginning their own investigations. Please listen to it and let’s discuss your POV.
[/quote]

Trump and the Republicans run the Federal Government, and they have been running the Government for about 20 months.

Dude is a proven liar and his video are easily proven to be fake.

Only thing we don’t have in this thread is ponzi scheme guy being conned.

Who objected to Trump’s order 1st? Answer that and I’ll show you who I labeled deep state.

Granted…I’m sure there are different cultures with in government that could be in relation to local, state or federal. I’m sure it depends also on being elected, appointed or a full time job? I’m sure there are many different cultures including what these videos are addressing. O’Keefe labeled them the deep state. I really don’t. They are a culture as you’re saying but not the one I’d label the deep state.

Then what in hell are you doing posting O’Keefe’s videos and saying they’re evidence of the Deep State?

Area 59#.a5 is more real that the conspiracy crap that Republican Media is making up (to cover for an idiot President).

Let’s take a walk down Memory Lane…shall we?

James O’keefe produces controversial, political oriented videos. He says he’s got a killer one coming out next week where he has recorded the deep state and will expose them. It’s always fun to lighten things up a tad in good ole Hannity Land. What say you?

Oh, oh…:sunglasses:

So, it was a joke thread?

Who objected first is irrelevant-the only one with the power to delay was Trump, and he did.