O'Keefe/Project Veritas Says He'll Expose The Deep State

He never gives any kind of synopsis. In fact, he admits he doesn’t read links he puts here, just looks for good titles. I don’t believe he even watched the video and I’m weary of wasting 11-15 minutes on PV idiocy.

That is a synopsis. By definition.

So he doesn’t post to suit you. Strange.

In this latest video, James O’Keefe is stating that the government is reacting to his videos and beginning their own investigations. Please listen to it and let’s discuss your POV.

2 Likes

Ok. Then you tell me what is in that latest video. Based on Smyrnas synopsis.

Look up…

The Deep State: taken down by that pimp suit guy. Eat your heart out Allende.

Smyrna. What I saw in the other videos was people doing other work on government time, and I am very adamantly against that crap. I worked for a municipality and that was ingrained in us not to use our time for personal use and not to use government resources for personal use or gain. It’s ethics. We got regular training and reminders. Scott Walker got into some trouble here with that kind of thing. While he was working for the county he had some county employees using their time to do campaign work for his run for government. And when that subject comes up, all you hear is Republicans frothing about that being No Big Deal.

But that kind of stuff is the opposite of Deep State. These people don’t give a ■■■■ about maintaining some sort of inner power against Donald Trump. They’re simple minded and more invested in their own lives.

And many of the people in your videos are independent contractors. Again. The opposite of Deep State. They’re just getting a paycheck and don’t give a rats behind about maintaining some sort of inner power against Fat Donald. They literally have no power.

2 Likes

By definition sure but not by the standard that was always set for our use of these forums. Sort of amazing I’m even having to explain this

Well of course he says that. Trump gave them a nice juicy donation so of course Trump’s government is going to take O’Keefe’s deceptively edited nothing Burgers seriously.

No doubt the next video we get will be some government workers checking their Facebook notifications and having a smoke on the clock. The Deep State in action folks.

1 Like

I know that you’re not in business and that the concept I’m about to share with you is a foreign one but…the attitude and work ethic of those at the bottom, reflect those at the top and it’s the top I want exposed. Drip, drip, drip…:sunglasses:

Yes, we know Trump spends a lot of his work time diddling around on social media and not actually working. DEEP STATE EXPOSED! Thanks for finally admtting it!

Speaking of which, I quoted you recently regarding Trump being the one to delay the release of the FISA stuff, after he was the one who ordered it. You declared that a delay was a sign of the deep state, or something silly like that. Trump was the one who delayed it.

It would be wise to fix your own sink before assuming it’s the neighbor’s faucet is the one leaking.

You know O’Keefe started his career by trying to get Rutgers to remove Lucky Charms from their food offerings because it was culturally inappropriate…you knew that, right? And he’s taken Trump money.

Nothing you’ve provided so far is evidence of anything other than O’Keefe shining Trump’s shoes. O’Keefe may as well go around busting high school kids smoking. That’s the level of importance of his work.

Not only that, but he’s repeatedly been caught lying and breaking the law. How many times are right-wingers going to allow themselves to be duped when O’Keefe cries wolf?

It’s amazing to me to witness individuals who are either blind or choose not to look at what’s right in front of them.

Trump was politically naive when he entered the office of the POTUS. Since then, he’s received a crash course and is beginning to become educated. I think Trump went along with this because he can now see what’s being exposed behind the scenes and knows it’s coming out fast enough. Also, why not? The closer to the election that these documents become unredacted to actually expose to all what’s in them, IF it corroborates what I’ve been telling you for two years, can do nothing but help him politically. I’d say, Trump is well on his way to earning his political diploma.

He could shoot someone on 5th avenue, and photoshop Obama’s face over his own, and there would be people claiming Obama was a murderer.

Naaaaaahhhhhhhhh…his hands are bigger than Obama’s.

1 Like

Such as individuals who claimed that the delay of the release of the documents was evidence of dripping, after which Trump himself delayed the release. No comment on that? No “wow, I was very wrong on that one.” Just crickets?

The only thing he’s becoming educated about is how to sway rubes.

There aren’t enough laugh emojis in the known universe for this. I’ll just leave this one here. :rofl:

1 Like