Ok Lefties, here's your hysterical buzzword for today!

have you seen the “news” lately?

You wanna talk about “clinging”….

2 Likes

yes, unlike Democrats maybe “conservatives” (such that they are) don’t typically live with their head in the ground as they like to know what actually is

1 Like

week week week attempt at making any kind of parallel besides, no one in the wide media went into high dudgeon over that like your mommy media is over “bloodbath“

exactly. that is just an attempt by the slightly less corrupt media to soften what the rest of idiot media is doing

right yes, we know now that it is acceptable to tell lie after lie after lie after lie after lie in the media

:+1:t6:

1 Like

It’s the media who lost their minds over this and other such brain surgeons such as your hero, Nancy Pelosi. how would this be triggering MAGA?

You must work for the “news“ too

That was Obama on his first trip to ME after he won.

The American people aren’t stupid…despite what the liberal Democrat party thinks of us.

In the last few years we’ve seen our lives turned upside down needlessly during the virus…we’ve seen our bank accounts drained by Biden’s inflation, we’ve watched our streets and cities turned into first burned down rubble by blm and antifa, now into migrant homeless camps as Biden’s border nightmare continues…

And we can see the pattern here. We heard liberal democrats lie about the border…we look at the over the top efforts at “lawfare” just to get one man…we count the dollars in our bank accounts and understand it didn’t used to be that way…

Then we listen to fools like Morning Joe and the girls on the view and the spokespeople for this presidency tell us “no what you are seeing and hearing everyday isn’t what’s really happening”…

The majority of Americans might not be sitting there digesting every word of every report or lawsuit…but we do have a fundamental sense of right and fairness. I think people are growing fatigued with the daily efforts by the political elites on the left and their media mouthpieces to destroy one person and the people he represents…and I think people are able to lay the two presidencies side by side and see that they were way better off when the guy before Biden was in the White House.

The American people are not stupid…despite the best efforts of the left…and at this point you libs have just worn us all out with your daily obsession with destroying one guy.

5 Likes

Yesterday we learned that they are fine with prosecuting attorney’s…you know the people who have the power to destroy your life and put you in prison…that it’s just fine for them to get on a witness stand and lie repeatedly…

Morning Schmoe and Rachel Maddow plucking lies out of their backsides shouldn’t be a big thing at all should it?

4 Likes

It wasn’t.

You see how it all gets muddled through time when it is stripped of context?

Yeah… I get it.

Right wing media has been doing it for a very long time.

It’s kind of annoying…. Right?

Hmm…

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/16/trump-bloodbath-biden-november-00147453

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/16/politics/trump-bloodbath-auto-industry-election/index.html

Yeah…I would say it is libs that’s triggered.

3 Likes

I actually agree with you guys on this one.

Trump was taken out of context… I just find it funny that the complaints about politicians being taken out of context for political gain is happening now.

2 Likes

getting and keeping power is a game of great import.

the dems want it, the republicans want it, hell everyone wants it.

do you really expect people to play nice.

Allan

Excellent post!

1 Like

they elected George Santos.

the electorate is indeed stupid.

Allan

Not complaints. We’re LAUGHING at the blatant boot licking and humiliation that Libs are willing to suffer, even on national television, to try and smear Trump. You guys ought to be telling your leaders to have at least a little dignity and that you’re not that stupid. BUT YOU CAN’T! Most of you will take up the moronic mantra with glee and pat yourselves on the back for knocking Trump down another peg, ignoring the fact that you’re only making him stronger. Glad to see that you haven’t taken in on this…

I agree with you.

Going after this is pretty silly. It will cycle out by the end of the week.

What I find more interesting is the news that Manafort may be joining the Trump campaign which if it does happen is a very bold move.

We will see if it happens

Nobody cares.

Don’t ever change.