OK I would be in love

OK I would be in love with this little Beatty if I were 35 plus years younger.

A young woman who had just graduated from Kent State walking around with AR-10…knowing that it was place where goverment authorities gunned down unarmed young adults

“Now that I graduated from @KentState, I can finally arm myself on campus,” Bennett, who earned a degree in biology, tweeted Sunday. “I should have been able to do so as a student — especially since 4 unarmed students were shot and killed by the government on this campus.”

This young woman should capture every since red blood young man heart instantly…meanwhile American hating Antfia would want to teach her a lessen.

There’s just something about a girl with a black rifle…

That’s quite the odd statement. it’s absurd to suggest that carrying a gun in a picture would affect physical attraction in either way.

1 Like

Happiness is a warm gun.

LOL. Better than high heels and fishnet stockings.

Put her on a horse and I’m a goner.

She also believes taxation is theft, voting is violence and democracy is the oppression of those who dwell within the minority opinion. She sounds like a nut.

1 Like

That part is true.

Isn’t white privilege great?

Keep and bear privilege don’t see color.

1 Like

That last pic is for you. I hit the wrong button. AND CAN’T EDIT!

You honestly think a minority could walk around with a AR-10 like that woman and not get stopped or questioned? lol.

With the new highlighting feature to quote posts you can delete your original post then recompose it as fast as editing an post on the old forum. (just did it with this post)

It’s all good. I assumed as much.

Damn right…throw in a beauty like her and I would think I died and went to Heaven.

So you’re majority rule person.

lib post, classic

I’m sure she is stopped and questioned too.

Hawt!

In theory maybe

A fisherman likes a lady with fishnets and a hunter likes her with rifles.:sunglasses: