OK...Biden wins in Nov. What Trump policies will he roll back

Paris Accord. Day one.

4 Likes

That one, definitely.

2 Likes

Children will be removed from cages and conditions at these concentration camps will improve.

That would be an Obama policy.

1 Like

And that would be a worthless excuse.

1 Like

Not an excuse at all. I agree it needs to change. But the OP was specific.

1 Like

I agree with Paris great hoax accord,

Yes, Tax cuts even for middle class.

The wall most certainly and TPP.

And China policy as well since rich donors like Facebook, Microsoft and Bloomberg will demand it.

And I would add the energy polices as well, pipelines, Alaska etc.

Regulations will also be brought back…possible rewritten to benefit their donors better.

Trump policies, not Obama policies.

So…in answer to the OP’s question…“pretend” stuff will be rolled back.

3 Likes

SALT deductions will be reinstated for one!

3 Likes

No guarded borders. Its pretty obviousl.

Biden has already said he will stop enforcing the law on deportations, except for felons.

Russia will stop being that big a deal anymore. Democrats will remember the cold war is over.

The worst reversal will be China decoupling.

There is NO reason to think that Biden is not lying about American manufacturing.

The tariffs made all the progress and got our international friends to the bargaining table and Biden will pay off his China influence money by cancelling them on day 1. It will be bad.

:pray:t3:

Yes…Biden will sell America out so ■■■■■■■ fast it will make everyone heads to spin.

Meanwhile they would be implementation Chinese style dictatorship.

2 Likes

The idea that Biden will suddenly become his election cycle fictional character is sadly delusional.

Add USMCA, plus agreements with South Korea, Japan, India

1 Like

Drunk drivers get free reign, no deportation for drunk driving.

1 Like

Religious freedom gone. Will force Little Sisters of the Poor to fund abortificent birth control, and since they won’t do it, fine them $70 million a year, and putting the Federal Government in charge of bankrupting the Little Sisters of the Poor.

1 Like

I’m hoping for a complete program of de-Trumpification of the Federal Government, with perhaps lifetime disqualification from SES positions for all Trump collaborators.

2 Likes