Ohio shooting: Suspect and 9 others dead, 26 wounded

“If the Dayton police had not gotten to the shooter in under a minute, hundreds of people in the Oregon District would be dead today,” Whaley said.

“This is the 250th mass shooting in America,” she said. “It’s sad that it’s in the city of Dayton.”

I believe that these mass murderers are becoming move savvy and will continue to do so.

This time it was near a bar. Hours ago it was a Walmart. Concerts. Churches. Daycares. Schools.

It doesn’t matter where you are and if you’re armed. If the murderer has a decent plan anyone (husbands, wives, kids) will die.

Mental health in this country is so ■■■■■■

Yeah.

I sometimes wish the internet hadn’t been invented.

I have no idea about this Ohio shooter but we’re seeing more and more people radicalized by internet groups and media people.

I don’t know what the answer is. Such a helpless feeling.

There is no solution.

And one thing is for certain. The more guns folks have failed. A dude with a decent plan can shoot and kill 10 armed guys before they can pull their guns.

Thoughts and prayers yet again.

There used to be a time when this didn’t happen every day. Those days are apparently behind us.

I have no idea why this keeps happening when we’ve tried absolutely nothing to stop it

2 Likes

I think that there is a solution. I think that there are solutions. But none are realistic.

And the POTUS

Appearing on CNN’s State of the Union, Brown said he spoke to Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley early on Sunday.
Who else?

So far I’ve seen the shooter’s name and names of victims, but not motivation…seems a lot of the victims were black but not all