Ohio governor signs heartbeat bill into law

Nope, but not separate.

Adroit posted

Immigrants still come out better than US natives as they contribute tax dollars in to the system but are not eligible for most of the benefits.

Are you making an argument to never give them citizenship, I agree.

It i wil be held unconstitutional, as designed. The point is to get it to the scotus. While i cant say for certain, the scotus has been pretty traditional about upholding precedent.

I get the effort. Probably wont work out the way the bill authors and supporters think it will.

how can they be different humans, but not separate?

are you confusing connected and dependent with “separate?”

how is that baby “her body?”

Ever hear of an umbilical cord, plus where is the fetus?

Well, that’s bull feathers.

an umbilical cord connects two bodies so one can use nutrients the other consumes

the fetus is inside the other body

still separate. connected, yes, and closely located internally.

but two distinct human bodies

“my body” is selfish feminist screwball ■■■■■■■■

Nope its very simple, if the woman doesn’t want it inhabiting her body she has every right to have it removed even if this results in its death

yep it is simple. killing another human is called murder

What does the word “inhabit” mean?

Once a woman becomes pregnant, she gives up some of her rights in order to protect the fetus inside her. In order to give that fetus the best chance possible, not only should we outlaw abortion, we should make sure she doesn’t do anything detrimental to the developing fetus. Alcohol and smoking should be illegal while pregnant. Engaging in activities which could harm the fetus such as amusement park rides and driving/riding in any motorized vehicles should be outlawed. Pregnant women should be required by law to take prenatal vitamins.

After a woman becomes pregnant, rights don’t matter, only the fetus does.

1 Like

Nope the UNLAWFUL killing another human is called murder, abortion is LEGAL.

inhabit verb

in·​hab·​it | \ in-ˈha-bət

\

inhabited; inhabiting; inhabits

Definition of inhabit

transitive verb

1 : to occupy as a place of settled residence or habitat : live in
//inhabit a small house

2 : to be present in or occupy in any manner or form
//the human beings who inhabit this tale

You would only suggest one year in prison for what you believe is premeditated murder? I find that odd.

yep because murder is legal as long as innocent babies are killed

“Civil rights should NEVER be up to the whims of each state.”

Some desires—in this instance, an elimination of abortion for all but those seeking them for medical reasons—will never be met at 100%.

The issue reverting to the individual states—as it is with the death penalty—may be the only opportunity for those on the anti abortion side to see some progress.

a separate human, inhabiting another human

at least you realize they are separate people now

you’re coming around!

Nope its legal as long as its legal.

Where is the fetus living in?

in another human

doesnt change that they are two separate people.