Oh, Oh....Project Veritas Exposes Fake News ABC

Anything with letters in front or behind that aren’t a word. :sunglasses:

No honestly. What is the MSM? Anybody who doesnt shill for republicans?

CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, NYT, CNN, MSNBC, PBN…

So what’s a good source of news

Not even Plasma believes that ABC is interested in unbiased reporting and has not decided to support all things DNC. Right? You don’t actually believe that they have not picked a team to root for?

This thread has quite a few good sources for news.

Presently I enjoy OANN but I recommend more than one so that both sides of the coin are spun, allowing you the potential to seek the truth.

Is oann a neutral source? Are they a fair and balanced news org

YouTube channels named after felines or Faith Goldy…:rofl:

Your present choices are choosing from the lessor of the evils since almost every news source is owned by a handful of companies, each dictating the message they want distributed. OAN is as neutral a source as I’ve found. Even still, I’m skeptical.

There’s a new source I enjoy that you can add to your list to laugh at. He’s a Jew that lives in Australia named Avi Yemini that travels to different hotspots around the globe and brings the current events right from the ground floor.

Yep and all it took was watching one video to reveal his bias…lol.

Thanks for looking. That’s all I can ask.

“On that note, major left-wing media, even in this room, have teamed up with Chinese communist party narratives, and they are claiming you are racist for making these claims about ‘Chinese virus,’” Rion continued, before serving up a truly bonkers question: “Is it alarming that major media players, just to oppose you, are siding with foreign state propaganda, Islamic radicals, and Latin gangs and cartels and they work right here out of the White House with direct access to you and your team?”

That was a question an OANN reporter asked Trump during one of his Covid press briefing.

They’re not biased at all…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Why…where are you seeing evidence of bias?

If our media was truly objective, these are the types of questions you would see more often.

Hopefully that’s sarcasm…lol

OAN is a lot of things. If that is “neutral” to your eyes and ears, then I’m not sure what to say about that except “wow”.

Can we both agree…no news is neutral? That’s why I had to state it the way I did.

What about OANN?

Most times when someone thinks a news source is neutral it’s because the source validates the persons bias or opinion. Being skeptical is good. :+1:

1 Like