Oh No - more fake news

In a tweet on Sunday, President Donald Trump said, “The Fake News is saying that I am willing to meet with Iran, ‘No Conditions.’ That is an incorrect statement (as usual!).”

Another politician who doesn’t remember that video tape exists. The networks have been replaying the clips today.

2 Likes

I saw that clip this weekend, lol. In fact it showed a couple of times of him saying he’d meet with them with no conditons.

Many of his supporters love him even more when he gaslights them like this.

Triggerz the libz.

1 Like

I’m sure Sean will be harping on this like he did with Obama.

You know, somehow I think it will get overlooked. :wink:

It doesn’t matter to the Donny Deplorable Dummy’s out there what exists. If Donny tells them he never said it then that is MAGA Gospel to them.

The problem is every time the media says there is a wolf then they produce the tape of the wolf it just makes many folks become more used to this being the new norm. That works in his favor.

Oopsie :sunglasses:

Not surprised.

This man’s brain is broken.

I don’t know what to make of it really. He doesn’t know what’s going on? He knows and is trying to shape reality to his whim? He was fine with no preconditions last week but now wants to call the media liars for reporting what his Secretary of State said…because calling them liars is his thing and he’d like to have conditions now therefore he wants to reforge the past?

Do we not see examples like this quite frequently? The man moves at a zillion miles per hour, speaks off the hip and makes many blunders of this type. I’m no longer surprised either.

It does work in his favor – with 35% to 40% of the electorate who are immovably in Trump’s camp, but when we see a district like NC-10 swing 12% towards the D’s in 2.5 years, that suggests it does not work with other people.

Running one’s support down that low may pose some problems in a general election.

It is clear that Trump revels in the adulation he gets at his rallies; but this could be a case of winning battles while losing the war.

1 Like

The problem is that you, or the fake news media, didn’t hear the comma. It wasn’t “No conditions “. It was “No, conditions”. As in “No, conditions there will be”.

That should help his worshippers.

2 Likes

He moves 1 mph. His brain still can’t keep up with his own bs.

3 Likes

The easiest way to remember everything is to never lie.

1 Like

Got to love folks playing interference for Obese Donald’s readily provable lies.

Why would one do that?

1 Like

I’ll go with his lips run faster than his brain should allow.

We call those bull ■■■■■■■■ in Texas. We give them grunt work not the presidency.

1 Like

The like the lie more than the reality.

1 Like

If so that is such a shame. :frowning: