Oh No! Is Joe getting Kavanaughed?

You think cheating on your wife, pregnant or not, is equivalent to sexual assault?

1 Like

After coming to the realization of the mental capacity of the probable lib candidate, that’s the new lib plan.

There’s a thread for that.

1 Like

Social distancing be damned

At this point. there’s WAYYY more evidence of the former. Like, three marriages worth.

If you want I can use the other 22 women who accused trump of sexual assault if you want…

Nobody gives a ■■■■ about those…so why should I care here?

Because I’m not. There is no moral high ground here. You guys can parse this till you are blue in the face…wont matter.

1 Like

no no. not “stuttering”

dementia

joe doesnt stutter. hasnt since childhood

see how people can be brainwashed?

1 Like

hey remember when everyone listened and laughed about that when he was on howard stern ?

1 Like

I think all the libs on this board are saying it should be followed up on. Unlike like you Kavanaugh supporters.

1 Like

Bridget McCain says hello.

I’ve worked for years with students/peers who stutter plus watched many Biden interviews (I voted for Obama in 08 and still like ole Joe).

I never noticed one so I think its strange that stuttering has become the big explanation for his speaking issues. I truly don’t think he’s well - I wish him the best and hope the man gets to live out his life happy.

Thread topic–until someone goes under oath and evidence emerges…I don’t give these accusations weight. The timing makes any allegation beyond crazy suspicious.

3 Likes

Cuomo’s presidential slogan:
“Wheah ahh da ventilatahs”?

In the sagacious words of Mazie Hirono - “the woman is to be believed.” I’m sure Hunter will be giving Joe the high five.

Is grabbing ■■■■■■■ considered sexual assault?

1 Like

No because if you admit it, its just locker room talk

Yea, I have no idea if this is true or not, but in the Trump world just walking up and grabbing ■■■■■ is supposed to be an acceptable method of hitting on a woman. You know, because the all just let you.

What exactly should anyone here specifically care about regarding nearly a 30 year old allegation? I have no idea whether it’s true or not. Furthermore what exactly does one do to demonstrate that they actually care?

Ask questions. Cross examine.

Joe had neurosurgery to repair an aneurism. His doctor felt afterward he was “better than before”. Biden has other health issues but the best medical care available. I think the old boy is just that; old, tired, rode hard and put away wet.
The Prez is a few years younger than Biden and probably has his share of medical issues but DJT seems to have more vigor, goes off topic (a lot) but he’s not a scripted politician. Trump shoots from the hip and his vamping sequences are what you would expect of a NY businessman BS artist; some substance lots of embellishments.
But hey, the DNC loves them some Old Joe?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/surgeon-who-operated-on-joe-biden-hes-better-now-than-before-brain-surgery%3F_amp=true

Personally I’m very logical and pragmatic about such matters. There is much death and suffering of all types in this world everyday. No human being can genuinely emotionally care for all the ills that befall or have befallen every person in the world.

What do we know. Many men in positions of power over the years have taken advantage of women. To be fair many women have willingly allowed this to some extent or another if they believe it meant advancing their careers. There have also been many women who were not willing participants but did not say anything out of fear or embarassment or both.

Regarding this allegation all I am curious about is whether the Dem establishment who now are all in for Biden will do or say anything about it.