Oh No Baltimore Cops carry Toy Guns to plant on people they accidently shot

How disgraceful are these guys. Hang 'em high!

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8xvzwp/baltimore-cops-carried-toy-guns-to-plant-on-people-they-shot-trial-reveals-vgtrn

An unsubstantiated claim made by a man as part of a plea deal.

Detective Maurice Ward, who’s already pleaded guilty to corruption charges, testified that he and his partners were told to carry the replicas and BB guns “in case we accidentally hit somebody or got into a shootout, so we could plant them.”

Let’s see if anything comes out that actually substantiates the claim.

Enlightening of the Cop Culture in Baltimore

Not just baltimore though

¯_(ツ)_/¯ Drop weapons have been a common thing in the Baltimore PD for decades.

Hell, the book Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets which was written almost thirty years ago talks about it. An anecdote in the book dating to the 80s is about a group of detectives and one shoots a guy thinking he had a knife and suddenly there are five knives on the ground. The one cop says, “I found his knife” and the guy who got shot, with one in the leg but otherwise unharmed, says, “That’s not my knife, that one is my knife.”

Now they just don’t need to got to the subterfuge to stealing guns anymore. Lazy DA’s will buy toy guns.

Dems don’t like law enforcement ,but love lots of laws… Kind of weird.

It’s political schizophrenia. They want the gov’t to have all the guns and the power but at the same time detest the agents of the state who would have both.

Exactly, and if they got gun control, who would enforce it, if you don’t trust the cops.?.

Says the guy who supports a president constantly attacking law enforcement officials.

He loves real ones… Which is not Mueller… Who has no crime he’s investigating.

So you share the disrespect. No better than a Dem.

People who are unlawfully and unethically using their positions in gov’t to attack the political opposition need to be outed, exposed, removed from those positions and where possible prosecuted.

Police who unlawfully and unethically using their positions in gov’t to attack and plant weapons on the public need to be outed, exposed, removed from those positions and where possible prosecuted

Your lack of ability to come up with anything original I see is still in full bloom.

In this case however the only evidence of the planting of toy guns is coming from a convicted felon who was trying to save himself.

That’s the problem. We need to see if this claim is true before we jump in full tilt.

One convicted felon doesn’t do it.

So far from what I can find it’s totally uncorroborrated but the cop haters cant’ help themselves.

Ain’t they something! :roll_eyes:

Didnt the cop admit it?

The cop made an uncorroborated claim to save his own ass hoping for a reduced sentence. There was zero evidence produced to support his claim.

He’s a convicted felon with zero credibility.