Oh I Love This - B more

No, only when criminals are in the commission of their crimes, where the intended victim defends life, limb or property

As opposed to standing up for the predators like the Left so often does.

Consider the latest in all too common wack-a-doodle Woke nonsense where some academic chick is basically saying women wanting rapist to face justice is somehow hurting minorities in England and constitutes white supremacy:

Edit: quoted elsewhere so you don’t have to register:

In a sane world people who die in the commission of their crime have received all the process they were due.

1 Like

nothing gold can stay…

Let’s do it for Johnny!

1 Like

Them boys couldn’t afford gold.

A little death never hurt no one. :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL…

1 Like

If someone is threatening my life, they aren’t people. They are a threat.

4 Likes

O’Malley was a piece of crap.
Yeah, that policy didn’t work well at all.

I’m into truth and facts, so when it comes to Baltimore cannot sugar coat the situation. With that being said, I agree Baltimore is ran by incompetent politicians and its been like that for decades. For those who watched the wire more than 15 years, a lot of it wasn’t fiction.
My brother recently left the city and moved out to Baltimore County (Pikesville) because Baltimore city is so dangerous.

Baltimore has so much potential, but right now it’s a dump.

Is that a global majority city?

No, it’s a product of U.S. majority politics and ideology which has been a bipartisan effort.

Not the answer you were expecting. Well…you can kick rocks.

I thought Baltimore was all democrats? What do republicans have to do with it? Isn’t that the city where the “protestors” needed “room to destroy” a few years ago, according to the Democratic leadership?

4 Likes

If you have to ask then obviously you’re ignorant.
Baltimore is just the end result of policies from both dems and repubs that simply hasn’t work over the course of 50 years. This is far beyond your small thinking in making this a Democrat vs. Republican issue.

Yeah, Baltimore hasn’t had a Republican mayor in at least 50 years… that’s as far back as I checked. But both sides or something…

4 Likes

You still don’t understand, but that’s okay. Keep thinking that this is a one sided partisan issue.

Sure. Show me the other side had any sort of influence over the local politics. Excuse your side.

4 Likes

I have no side.
Just like you, they can all kick rocks.

The last Republican Mayor of Baltimore left office in 1967. Try again.

4 Likes

False. Baltimore has been owned by Democrats for over 50 years - this is the progressive “vision” that they wish to impose on the rest of the country and documented proof as to why they’re entirely unfit to govern in any capacity.
https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/op-ed/bs-ed-op-0810-democrats-failed-baltimore-20170808-story.html

2 Likes

Just because Baltimore has only one Party, does not make the issue non-partisan.