Official republican convention thread

Irony

That’s incredible gumption, coming from a lib.

Archie Griffin?

1 Like

Listening to the first 30 minutes, so far I see RNC representatives and thankful citizens expressing a deep contrast between the candidates and excitement over the prospect of 4 more years of a Donald Trump presidency. Overall, it’s gleeful optimism for continued success and prosperity in the greatest country in the world, and the best is yet to come.

3 Likes

They have to get in their dose of propaganda.

Called it!!!

5 Likes

Democrats want to continue to sell America out so the politicians’ kids can reap the benefits. It was pretty clear.

1 Like

I figured it would be more like that and less like what the nervous libs are saying.

1 Like

Don, Ivanka, and Eric would like a word with you.

5 Likes

Pretty funny, and pretty on point.

https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1298097406257446913

3 Likes

They are unwilling to exit their alternate reality.

What a great post.

Unlike the children of those in the political class…their father had earned his before he got into politics…

How’s Hunter Biden doing these days?

1 Like

Hoo boy, I deferred watching last night and instead enjoyed some “Love it or List it” on HGTV. I think I made a wise call.

That seemed rather extreme, I thought they were going to attempt optimism.

Unless their version of optimism is “We are positive we will all die if Biden is elected!”

Silly stuff, glad I missed it. The highlights were enough this morning, just sipped my coffee and watched the abridged scream fest.

But I am glad if our Conservative brethren here enjoyed it, this show is obviously for you and not the rest of us.

3 Likes

What about 28 million people out of work and 180K people dead screams “continued success and prosperity” to you? Look, I get being optimistic. But there’s a difference between being optimistic and being realistic. What you heard last night wasn’t the truth. It was fancy language dressed up in praise of Trump. It works for the base no doubt. But it’s tone deaf and broken from reality.

Lets check in on the top politician’s son.

1 Like

You’re right. Trump did earn that 60 million in loans from his dad. Spectacular businessman.

2 Likes

“Earned”

Interesting.

So that makes nepotism okay, huh? What a total shocker of a double standard.

1 Like

Old tired and worn out crap. Try harder.

The Trump businesses earned their’s before Donald Trump got involved in politics…

Again I asked about Hunter Biden…what did he earn from his father’s connections after he obtained elected office? How much did the Obama’s warm after and as a result of having been president? How’s the Clinton Foundation doing since it’s donors learned he actually weren’t buying access to the White House?

Trumps kids were rich and successful before their dad became president. I m shocked a smartest guy in the room lefty can’t see the difference!

1 Like