Official Cohen testimony Thread...Proxy watch for those of us who don't have the ability to actually watch. Keep us posted

Has Amy Schumer weighed in?

2 Likes

Old and busted: FAKE NEWS
New Hotness: FAKE WITNESS

4 Likes

He’s got nothing to lose. Plus- if he actually did lie again he could be convicted of more crimes. That’s the funny part. Conservatives are all like- he is a convicted liar. Yeah because he was lying to protect the biggest conman of all- Trump.

5 Likes

“WHO PAID YOUR EXPENSES?”

“I did.”

“mr chairmen i’d like to yield my time”

1 Like

Jim Jordan tried to pull a 5th Avenue freeze out. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Yeah, they haven’t really thought that one through.

Hey, you can’t believe this guy - he was lying to cover for the president’s lies …

2 Likes

Any excuse is cool on 5th Avenue…

I can’t watch, what does that mean? What did he do?

Lol, he looked a little startled, especially after Cohen looked at him incredulously and asked him to repeat the question.

Gotcha fail.

Cohen just implied that there were more more than two hush money payoffs during the campaign.

Halt the proceedings before they started, saying that new testimony (that was “given to CNN”) had been submitted last night, not giving the committee 24 hours to review it.

His motion was voted down.

1 Like

Here’s one of the payments made from fat donald to Cohen. Check out the date.

Rep Hice: “Mr. Cohen, if you’ve lied, you are a liar.”

Brilliant.

“Who’s paying Lanny Davis?”

Nobody.

“I kind of doubt that.”

Lynch gets Cohen to confirm that Individual 1 is Trump, and that Don Jr and Ivanka were briefed on Trump Tower deal.

It’s crazy how many of the R’s are relying on talking points rather than actual events.

1 Like

Gymbo Jordan is a disgrace.

2 Likes

The GOP have Cohen’s old job. As a dem said yesterday, they aren’t mad that Cohen lied, they’re mad he stopped.

3 Likes

I did the same thing you’re doing now,” Cohen says to all Republicans on the panel regarding them attacking him for Trump. Cohen warns them saying the same will happen to them if they keep defending Trump. He then called all of the Republicans liars…ouch!

9 Likes

It’s all they have got. Cannot dispute the documented evidence and they know Mueller and SDNY has evidence corroborating his testimony.

It’s what’s happening to, all government agencies are trying to make the lies trump tells true, or at least close to it. And when they don’t he gets angry and wants them fired. Coates next.