Officer responds to gun call, realizes it’s kids with a BB gun: ‘I could have

Indeed.
10 charles

You realize the article you cited says the following …

“Simply stated, Michael Brown was no martyr for “police brutality.” Brown was a thug and a thief. He stole a pack of $50 cigarillos from a convenience store”

Ummm do you know of any pack of $50 cigarillos? its about that time that you have to admit that you used an poorly written opinion piece as “fact” to back up a personally made up assertion pulled out of the ass to make a poorly constructed, half hearted attempt to try to make some sort of point. It failed miserably.

Even if every reader were to assume the author simply fat fingered a 0 into the number, even a somewhat honest person would readily admit that an opinion piece which was hastily constructed, not proof read, and at best was not peer reviewed wont fly. To present such garbage as fact is well hilarious.

You are welcome.

2 Likes

The “pack” was an entire case.

Start at 43 seconds.

Cigarillos cost about.35 cents each. The largest amount you can buy at a convenience store is a box or a case of about 30. A box or caee cost less than $20. Once again, you have no idea what you’re talking about. No only do you try to pass off your opinion as fact you tried to do the same thing with an opinion piece, from Fox News at that! LMAO, laughable!
https://www.jrcigars.com/brand/swisher-sweets

What he stole, what he allegedly stole and what he allegedly did steal match anything you have posted. To say nothing of the fact he was never afforded the opportunity to defend himself against said allegations. Either way it wasn’t a $50 pack of cigarillos, its never been proven he tried to steal anything, and you just keep trying to assert something you don’t know. Funny how you can be so pragmatic when it comes to say a Kavanaugh. Its as transparent as day.

A police report is just that, one party saying one thing, another party saying another thing. It isn’t a fact , or proof of any fact. Argue that, I dare you.

He didn’t buy them, he stole the entire case, read the damned police report and watch the video.

He pulled three, large, multip package units out from behind the counter.l He’s holding two of them and his partner at least one more full one and a few more.

What I have is exactly what you continue to refuse to accept which are the facts.

It’s on video, there’s no disputing what happened.

Still not $50 even if that actually happen. You are making a fool of yourself.

That’s exactly what happened and even wholesale a full box is 90.00

Just quit.

There is disputing, you arent gonna play both sides of the innocent until proven guilty facilicy. You see what YOU think you see, that man was never afforded the opportunity to defend himself. I’d say you better hope that you get the chance to do so. Its how it works round here.

I see exactly what is on the video. I can also read the police report, we know what he did, it isn’t even disputable.

You think it isn’t disputeable and you have completely circumvented the due process clause. Don’t you dare even pretend to be magnanimous when similar situations come up. Everyone reading this can see right through you.

No packs of swishers are $50, bottom line. You said “pack” I am quite sure you won’t even admit you posted wrong because your ego won’t let you. Im sure you will telll us all that we should know exactly what we should have all have known what you actually mean. Go ahead, tell everyone you didn’t mean pack you mean case. This should be fun.

thats not making it personal…

I quoted what was reported, we can both see the video, and read the police report.

Yes, people in in the press frequently use imperfect or imprecise verbiage in a story, it’s not a courtroom or a classroom.

He took the whole damned box and we can see it.

Buy a dictionary. An accusation is by definition personal.

It’s okay you made the assertion that you did, and nothing legally speaking backs up the assertion you made. You said what you did based on what you observed without actual fact based proof and then in another tread asserted the exact opposite. Its okay, you just keep on posting and I’ll be happy to point out the hypocrisy you are so happy to willy nilly flag as no one notices

well no…its asking to provide facts to back up your assertion. If you by chance take it personal then thats your problem…

Just quit.

accusation

noun

ac·cu·sa·tion | \ˌa-kyə-ˈzā-shən, -(ˌ)kyü-\

Definition of accusation

1 : a charge of wrongdoingThe evidence confirms the accusations made against him.She denied the accusation.

2 : the act of accusing someone : the state or fact of being accused

Examples of accusation in a Sentence

Investigators have made accusations of corruption against a group of former officials. The police are investigating serious accusations of wrongdoing. He denied the accusation that he had lied to the police.

personal

adjective

per·son·al | \ˈpərs-nəl, ˈpər-sə-nəl\

Definition of personal

(Entry 1 of 2)

1 : of, relating to, or affecting a particular person : PRIVATE, INDIVIDUALpersonal ambitionpersonal financial gain

2a : done in person without the intervention of anotheralso : proceeding from a single person

b : carried on between individuals directlya personal interview

3 : relating to the person or body

4 : relating to an individual or an individual’s character, conduct, motives, or private affairs often in an offensive mannera personal insult

5a : being rational and self-consciouspersonal, responsive government is still possible— John Fischer

b : having the qualities of a person rather than a thing or abstractiona personal devil

Someone needs a new hobby.