Offical Biden State of Union speech

I remember Trump ending the government shutdown becuse otherwise he wouldn’t have been able to give the SOTU in the House.

1 Like

That lady Greene is giving the Trumpist response. I’m hoping she either defends the Nazis or talks about how great Putin is for entertainment value.

1 Like

Wow. No ■■■■■

Says the lib that was doing Putin work while Trump was pres.

1 Like

My opinion about Russia has not changed in a decade. The Near Abroad is part of their sphere of influence and NATO/EU membership is off the table for obvious reasons.

But that doesn’t mean Russia isn’t a joke of a country who is only even paid attention to because they have nukes and spies, or that Putin isn’t a genocidal monster

That’s what made Trump’s ass kissing especially at Helsinki so embarrassing.

2 Likes

I’d love to see the Russian psychological profile on Trump. My guess: Flatter him and it will get you anything you want.

I won’t disagree with that…until he figures you ■■■■■■ him over long enough.

Hey man, lib/prog president, lib/prog House, lib/prog Senate! This is what utopia feels like!

mccarthy should sit behind him and light it on fire.

1 Like

The same one the Chinese and NorKs have on him.

Or the “You lie!” from whoever it was, during Obamas SOTU…

Trump almost left NATO.
which would have given half of Europe to Putin.

To be fair, Americans have that on him.

One Democrat Representative from NY said having Tlaib talk was, for Democrats, like keying your own car.

1 Like

looks around

You sure about that?

I was being optimistic. My bad.

Like any idiot would do.

i think nancy cornered the idiot market with her response

1 Like

Not in a mile. But believe.

has there been a bigger idiot response than tearing up the speech while sitting behind the president giving it? enlighten us

3 Likes