Ocasio-Cortez Blast Republican using their own words

I stand correctly. We play for the same team, it seems.

1 Like

Republicans are fine with endless investigations as long as itā€™s against Democrats. Ken Starr was a hero to the right.

Pink Floyd is always comfortably numb. They donā€™t have sides, just walls, but not the walls Trump talks about. Although Trump is numb from the neck up.

2 Likes

Why canā€™t they just perform in a treehouse and get it over with?

1 Like

Oh yeah this genius really dropped the mic alrightā€¦ on her foot! :roll_eyes: Clinton was impeached for perjury, not sex!! Cortez is like a ā€œgag giftā€ that just keeps on giving! :rofl:

Yuck it up, but Trumpā€™s Time is coming.

Iā€™m glad you stand correctly. I have a slight lean in me when I stand. But there is no ā€œIā€ in team. So high five teammate. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Heā€™s still your president.

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

There might not be any I in team, but thereā€™s ā€œEat meatā€ in Teammate. For what itā€™s worth.

2 Likes

Who broke the law and cheated to get there. He will face the music soon enough for his crimes.

Mmmmmā€¦I love meat. Especially fake meat. Like tofu dressed up to pretend itā€™s meat. I wonder if I can eat tofu in a treehouse?

You can make tofu taste like meat, but itā€™s not meat. I enjoy tofu on occasion, but I donā€™t trust a person who doesnā€™t eat meat. You do eat meat, right?

Do Cornish Hens count? I often times will find myself with a mess of Cornish Hens on my plate. And if the tofu doesnā€™t fill me up, then I may move on to the little bird.

I think Cornish Hens are meat. Iā€™ve never had them. Corn isnā€™t a meat, but hens are.

1 Like

Well they seem to have bones in them which leads me to think itā€™s meat. But then again the stalk inside a cob of corn is also hard like bone. Maybe Iā€™ve been eating corn on the cob after my tofu this whole time thinking it was a mess of Cornish Hens. Uh oh

Absolutely. It hasnā€™t become public yet is all.

Never said he wasnā€™t. Never wrote ā€œNot my President!ā€ or ā€œpResidentā€.

I may not like the person holding office, nor their policies, nor their manners, nor anything else, but the results of the electoral college gave Trump the Presidency.

there is no darksideā€¦

its all darkā€¦

1 Like

but are cornnuts considered candy?

1 Like