Obstruction Poll

On what basis can you make the claim that Trump withheld nothing unless you are Trump or Mueller?

I could use a little bit of liberal yelling at the sky event right about now.

Yes there was and Hillary’s Russian dossier is proof!

Why? It was Hillary who colluded with Russians for the unverified dossier that was used for their attempted coup.

Ok, you keep running with that.

It would be a simple matter to point to a news story detailing where Trump prevented someone from testifying or where he refused to turn over requested material. But since that wasn’t the case, there was no story. Trump was transparent with the Mueller investigation from the get go, despite his bombastic bluster. There was no obstruction.

Mueller got everything he wanted from the Trump administration. Claiming Trump obstructed simply because he didn’t agree to a sit down interview is absurd. Mueller certainly isn’t pointing to that as obstruction.

Happen to recall how many times Hillary said she couldn’t recall when she was interviewed by the FBI about her server? I can refresh your memory if you can’t recall the number.

@peek-a-boo, what do you think of the statement from the report. “We viewed the written answers (by Trump) to be inadequate”

why do you think Mueller viewed the written answers by the President as inadequate?

Allan

Hillary doesnt have a self proclaimed great mind.

Allan

and they were deemed inadequate by Mueller.

Allan

Trump did not agree to an interview with Mueller. To quote Trump “i’m …”.

You can’t possibly know that with certainty based on a redacted report.

Did H Clinton assert that she had one of the greatest memories?

Mueller already knows the answers to the questions posed to Trump. Trump legitimately couldn’t remember. The problem is with Mueller, not with Trump. Regardless, that isn’t the centerpiece of the faux obstruction case.

Round and round we go. You basically got nothing!

1 Like

We do know with certainty there was no front page news about Trump’s refusal to cooperate. Given the current political climate and media bias, that says a lot.

I am not the one that the acolytes of Trump and Trump needs to worry about.

They still have Trump’s tiny hands. That’s resurfacing a lot lately

Maybe a little in person cajoling would have helped. the written answers were reviewed by Trumps lawyers before submission. His verbal answers wouldnt be controlled.

Allan