Obstruction Poll

He wanted to question the President. The two sides negotiated how those questions would be asked and delivered.

Basically you guys have nothing in the way of proof that Trump obstructed anything related to Mueller. His access and transparency was unprecedented. Once again if you disagree, please feel free to furnish proof.

With most of Trump’s answers, he truly couldn’t remember the minutia details. But no matter, Mueller already had the answers.

What’s ironic, is that Hillary’s memory lapses laughable and were clearly obstruction. Obstruction in the Obama White House was unprecedented, as was Hillary’s obstruction regarding her email server. But that was ok because they aren’t Trump.

So in the LIB bizarro world, Trump’s transparency is obstruction and Obama’s obstruction is transparency. Go figure.

The president didn’t testify in front of mueller under oath, he wanted that. It clearly stated that in the report (which you obviously did not read). That is not access. Lol. Keep on spinning, peek.

Allan

That’s spin, if the president told the truth he would not have to worry about perjury. Instead, the president with the self proclaimed greatest memory could not recall details on a lot of occasions during his written responses.

Allan

So the case you are making is that Trump’s transparency for 2 years is really irrelevant because at the very end he negotiated to submit his answers in writing? Well ok then.

Been through this crap a hundred times. It is obvious to me that you have no earthly idea what a perjury trap is; some mythical creature that doesn’t even exist. :roll_eyes:

Then why any mention of Russia at all? :confused:

It may be obvious to you, but a perjury trap only exists in the mind of defense attorney, there is no such thing. When has a us court ruled that there was indeed a perjury trap and dismissed a perjury charge becuase of it.

Allan

Can’t prove a negative.

“I do not recall”

Allan

I was responding to a post that claimed the dossier was used to create the investigation.

As I stated earlier. Your claim that it doesn’t exist simply confirms that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Actually we aren’t talking about a negative. I’m making a claim that Trump withheld nothing. Those claiming he obstructed justice should be able to provide information demonstrating as much. And I’m not talking about the content in the Mueller report. If not for Trump’s transparency, much of what you find in the report would not be public knowledge.

Let’s take McGahn’s comments regarding the firing of Mueller. Those were private conversations. Trump gave McGahn permission to talk to Mueller. He didn’t have to. He could have invoked executive privilege. Allowing McGahn to provide that kind of information certainly doesn’t sound like someone who is obstructing anything.

Must. Support. Trump.

Sooo what… he’s in early-stage Alzheimer’s? I’ve been hearing for three years what an amazing memory and big-a-brain he has.

No one can recall, in vivid detail, non-consequential events taking place in the distant past. In regards to Trump’s boast, he was talking about his ability to recall things of importance, not items that never registered in the first place.

Must. Hate. Trump.

1 Like

Nope. But I’m going to love hearing the dems scream for impeachment before they decide not too

Must. LOVE. Trump.

Did Mueller interview Trump. Answer is no. Therefore, it isn’t true to say Mueller had “unfettered access to everything he wanted”.

What someone who has such a great memory as D Trump claimed he couldn’t remember things? Does this mean that D Trump is losing his faculties? If he is, does this impact on whether he is able to fulfill his duties as president? If he can’t, are there any consequences?