Obstruction Poll

Oh, and if Pelosi wants to impeach she should go right ahead.
Doesn’t have the guts.

If you accept the story people like McCabe and Strzok no doubt fed Mueller. We shall find out if that is true when that investigation is over.

They used the unverified dossier from the Russians paid for by Hillary and the Democratic Party to spy on the Trump campaign, that’s how it started.

She doesn’t want to impeach.

She’ll wait until 2020, like everyone else.

Not with the human turtle and his band of feckless followers standing in the way, sorry.

1 Like

Hows that impeachment coming?

Impeachment won’t stop Deepstate from swing from the galos for their attempted coup.

There was never a coup. Its a fantasy made up by the CEC to make the Mueller investigation sound like something awful to America and to frighten Americans.

Because of Trump’s unprecedented transparency, there really was no need to interview Trump, beyond maybe setting a perjury trap.

If you believe Trump was less than transparent, maybe you could provide some examples where he prevented those in his administration from being interviewed by Mueller; or maybe where he failed to provide everything that was requested.

Let’s start with his tax returns. Oh, and
“perjury trap” is a myth. You’re either a liar or a truth teller, and trump is the former.

You’re not being transparent when you are lying. And he is always lying.

We are focused on Mueller only. So once again, please provide me with anything that Trump held back from Mueller.

Congressional Democrats will get nothing from this President; nor should they.

And a perjury trap is very real. Just because you say there is no such thing doesn’t make it so.

I would point out Trump’s written responses to Mueller when Trump responds “I can’t recall” or “I don’t remember”, but there 's always an excuse.

Once again, Trump’s testimony was moot given everything had already been obtained by Mueller. In every case Mueller already knew the answer to the questions posed to Trump. Trump legitimately couldn’t recall the events.

According to the report, the Trump campaign was lacking foreign policy experience. They decided to hire people that had dubious associations with Russian intelligence. Specifically, Carter Page was a Russian asset and admitted to have a business relationship with two known intelligence agents.

There was no collusion. That is a dead narrative

Here’s your dear leader, claiming to have one of the best memories of all time:

Or is he joking again?

Was that a response to my post? I didn’t mention anything about collusion. I was responding to a statement about how the investigation began.

How many times did we hear the man say that he had the best memory?
I guess he was lying. And how many times did we hear him slam Clinton for stating 39 times what he did 37 times? Yea, extra credit for two less! The ability of you guys to give him a complete break on his lies is something else.

Half the time he’s mentally deficient and the other half its a scheme to avoid responding to Mueller. It was the same way with Reagan. He was asleep in cabinet meetings and was just a tool, and when they wanted to accuse him of being behind bringing Democracy to latin America (a crime to Democrats) then he obviously must have known every detail of what everybody was doing.

1 Like

That’s a lie. He wanted a face to face questioning of the president.

No soap.

Junior.

Nada.

Allan