Obstruction of Congress is the President's Job Description, NOT a Crime

It seems you don’t understand what obstruction of congress is. It isn’t vetoing a bill.

1 Like

If…you’re going to lock somebody up, there should be a crime, an investigation of that crime and a fair prosecution for that crime…agreed? Now I know that libs don’t like proper investigations that actually reveal a crime…as just obviously displayed but…keep your eyes on IG Durham. I think he’ll deliver on what you’re asking for?

He picked gorsuch 5 mins in, managed to start an investigation into voter fraud 10 mins in. But yeah he is totally inexperienced and has no advisers until now that is!

LULZ, Obstruction of Congress is NOT in the President’s job description. You people are ALL admitting that you have no idea how our government works…

1 Like

When Durham doesn’t pan out, i beg you to fix your faucet. If not for the environment then just for your own sanity. That dripping and no evidence makes homer something something.

2 Likes

Having different policies then the Congress and not willing to be put up with their petty bitches and investigations is also not obstruction of congress.

I guess that would depend on whether one thinks this is petty, but that is up to the Congress since it is up to them. Here’s a partial list, both parties are on there:

Looks to be a crime after all.

Obstruction of Congress (18 U.S.C. §§ 1505, 1512)

He’ll get them next year! Or this November, depending on who you ask. :wink:

I heard Dershowitz float this malarkey on Fox the other night.

Remember this…you’ve got a deal.

You just proved your own statement untrue. Voting for impeachment as outlined in the Constitution is in no way an abuse of power

Well, what’s the President waiting for. LOL

Please explain this for those of us who aren’t Always-Trumpers.

Obstruction of Congress is not among the enumerated powers of the Executive Branch in the Constitution… for all of you who insist on government strictly following the Constitution.

It is on top. IMO it became that way in part because Congress and the Executive are often at each others throat and they both decide it is better to let the Court decide than to battle it out based on the loyalty of the army.

Is obstruction of Congress listed in the Constitution, then?

So Congress people can use their office for personal political gain and that’s ok but a President can’t use his office for personal political gain because…something?

Let’s ask the Founders what they thought about maladministration and abuse of power.

Who did the founders intend to be the most powerful branch?

No, but since the Constitution was written so as not to fully enumerate the definition of High Crimes and Misdemeanors that really does not matter.