Obama to give McCain eulogy. Trump not invited

Which I can assure you would have been deleted if they hadn’t fallen out of love with McCain or if it wasn’t a right-winger posting it.

Un ■■■■■■■ believable.

Standard republican.

1 Like

Right, try again, or not.

It actually seemed fairly mellow for a few days.

1 Like

I like it when people just go ahead and post what they really want to say. It’s easier that way.

I feel bad for Mr. McCain. Having said that, I see Obama & Hillary as much worse human beings than Trump. To me they are criminals & traitors. I understand why McCain doesn’t want Trump there as well.

What Trump said about McCain was really bad. It was. Trump is still to me a better person than Obama or Hillary.

McCain is a great soldier & a horrible politician. He should never have been the GOP nominee. Now he’s even turned on Palin. His campaign was dead till she came along. Then he killed it again when he suspended his campaign a week before the vote to be politically correct.

I hope he finds peace with God & his family is comforted.

Before you criticize anything i just said, note the OP started it in the “Political” section & is using it a hammer to pound Trump & is name calling Trump.

As for “decent people not wanting Trump around them” - Decent people don’t want Hillary or Obama around them, especially Hillary.

Lol I am sure if Obama had insulted McCains service and every other person who has been captured by the enemy you would be saying a bit more than it was really bad.

Trump is a ■■■■■■■ disgrace of a human being, he emodies the worst of politics yet every day we see his cultists doing gymnastics in an attempt to reconcile their previous held beliefs with their support for him now.

Considering Trump’s comments about McCain, I find it very hard to understand why anyone prefers him over Obama or Clinton. They respect him. Trump doesn’t respect anyone.

Trump is still better than those traitor’s.

I haven’t respected McCain for a long time, any more than I do John Kerry, who served in Vietnam (well, more than Kerry), McCain is a great soldier & horrific politician.
As preferring the traitor’s Obama & Clinton, he is far & away better than them, at least he isn’t a traitor.

Ever get the feeling that you’ve been saying the same thing for 3 presidencies, just with different pronouns? Yet the responses are always the same. This is a level of consistency that deserves its own Badge. lol

Obama and Hillary disrespect large groups of Americans plus their Alinsky style policies are unacceptable to be honest.

Trump’s policies are working very well. I know you don’t like hearing it but there it is.

Hey Adam, you need to google ‘Obama gives McCain the finger’, then go watch the youtube video. I can’t post the link here because I might get banned.

Why would McCain invite Obama after that, but hate Trumps guts?

I suspect this is nothing more than clickbait for people like you.

yeah, Trump and Republican media never use one of the most powerful rules…

"Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon."

People here pretend that veterans aren’t insulted every day by a lot of people. We’re not demi-gods to be worshiped and Trump isn’t a unique person.

My vote wasn’t wasted on him (so far) and I could give a damn less how socially awkward he is. I’m patient enough to see what happens first.