Obama. The Worst President in American History?

I voted for Obama 2008. Took 1 term for me to figure out my error. He had the opportunity to put the bankers in their place yet gave them everything they wanted. Huge mass surveillance legacy, no transparency as promised, actually got worse. People have short term memory. He will go down in history as one of the flops. When the younger generation that were too young to participate in the blind Obama love affair, begin to honestly critique his term, the facts will be undeniable. They won’t give him a pass because of race.

2 Likes

I don’t see how Trump doesn’t sink to the bottom. Corruption, first of all. His tariffs are another. The wall fable is another. Thank God we’re almost halfway through this crap.

Trump will have to do a lot to beat the debacle of the Iraq War and the Great Recession.

Gay marriage became a national issue when one’s marital status made a difference in regards to federal benefits and taxes.

Look them up! Look them up! Look them up!

2 Likes

you forgot a second Term.

What would you do if you were part of a corrupt system(most politicians on both sides), and someone came along and messed with that system? Like Donald Trump is.

There within lies your answer.

Trump is like worse on a personal level, but his incompetence has arguably limited the damage he’s able to accomplish and a lot of the things he is able to exacerbate were actions initially undertaken by more capable Presidents. This is not to say that Trump might get his act together and take the top bottom spot.

The policies of George W Bush set the stage for endless wars, ripping up and destabilizing the Middle East with the associated body counts and rise of various terror outfits along with all US blood and treasure spent, there’s the whole financial crisis and all the fallout that gave rise to a great part of the populism today, he squandered valuable time to address climate change when there was actually a possibly of dealing meaningfully with it. Think of the economic impacts, death and destruction that results from that oversight. It’s just a heap of bad policy with super bad and super expensive effects that have brought us to where we are.

3 Likes

I have to give Obama props. The FBI never thought he was a Russian agent. Cue comments on the FBI being corrupt.

2 Likes

Hes not an American and should not be part of American history except within the context of how America must struggle to remain free and keep a totalitarian government from coming to power.

I wouldn’t call any of the changes Trump has made were for the better.

And the predictions for a second term will come true like the ones for the Red Wave did in November.

I keep saying that. Republicans should be mad at Donald Trump for being bad at his job.

1 Like

And this is not an impeachable offence, which seems to be the reason a lot of dems give for impeachment.

But as soon as we get Mueller’s report, then…

It would have become a national issue regardless of that.

I guess making a system more corrupt is messing with it.

Haven’t seen your name in a while.

And you have come back almondy.

Really? How so? I thought that in the Constitution it says something about leaving
certain decisions up to the states?

No worries, obama just pulled an Executive order, and overthrew the states and the
Constitution.

I think that people fail to remember that. How many time obama and the Democrats
went around the Constitution.

Think about this…

Republican media convinced tons of people that Obama wasn’t an American and Donald Trump is clean.

That’s a masterful con job.

3 Likes

Hey Hey LBJ how many kids did you kill today?

There’s that.