Obama. The Worst President in American History?

Maybe you should spell his name correctly.

nothing wild about what ive said, and everything ive said is fact, if you need to find out the facts, you need to start watching Fox, or you’ll be blind to the facts and never see the truth,FACT

to see who would be the word police, is this you Sean? lol

LOL! Fox and facts should not share the same sentence…ever. Just keep on believing what Fox tells you and stay misinformed.

LOL, Trump Train WOOT WOOT, need a link?

You mean the pundit side of Fox News. That’s not ‘‘news’’ that unverified opinion a lot of the time, just like the ■■■■ you’re pushing. NOT fact…OPINION. Passed off at times, to the weak minded, as fact. They don’t know the difference. As we are seeing…unless you have an actual, factual link.

Bye, bye…

1 Like

Democrat acting like a Repub, to make us look like racist, we don’t act like that, its a dead giveaway,
is that you Juzzie?

lol, funny stuff, you have to be a Democrat,

Yikes

They’re sending us their worst. They’re sending racists, they’re sending sexists.

Some of them, I assume, are good people.

Yikes! the sexists and racists are already here!
Just look at Virginia Politics wise! we have Democratic blackface
racists, and rapists there.

1 Like

there are so many Democrats on here and so little time to take them down. lol.

It’s really hard to keep up with all the Liberal Politician racism and Sexism
in this country.

1 Like

Let us know when leading Republicans have asked for Steve King to resign. Let us know when Trump publically condemns David Duke after Duke praises him. Let us know when Trump realizes that there isn’t good people on both sides.

Yup, I think they all came over here when Gretawire shut down a couple years ago, def. the same mentalities,lol

We’re just simple Walmart, smelly, deplorables. That’s what MSNBC called us anyways. Proud to be a Deplorable! :us::us::us: I think the smell, just comes
from having a President that wins so much. It gives out a certain smell
of victory, and pride in ones own country.

MSNBC isn’t use to that smell. Their ratings have been in the garbage for quite sometimes now. They’ll do and say anything for ratings at this point.

CRCs

10deplorables

You’ve used this post before, time to get some new material. :roll_eyes:

You’ve been selling a lot of ■■■■■
I’ve not seen truth in your inventory yet.

Which is utterly meaningless.