Obama. The Worst President in American History?

I understand that Barry O n Hillary Clinton brought so much unrest throughout the world in his 8 yrs its hard to remember the 100s of things he did n didn’t do. if you really need a link you’re just trolling me and I have no time for it

So, in other words, you really have on proof. You’re just blowing hot air, pissed at that one of those people was elected…a Hawaiian.

Come on, say, say it…where was he born. You know you want to.

I don’t care where he was born, but, facts are facts, he was a Trojan horse for the Muslim Brotherhood and helped destabilize the world and is the biggest pos for a president this country has ever known, FACT
Barry O, the Clintons, head of FBI, CIA and all the lamestream media tried to take this country over with lies and corruption, and PROOF of their Russian coercion they try to claim Trump did, their days are numbered and I cant wait. they tried a full blown coup on us, God stopped them cold, Glory be to God, Trump Train, WOOT WOOT

You keep spouting off with all that jibber jabber of right wing talking points without backing it up.

the fact you need links to back it up, says everything, i’d just move along, you’ll never get it with a 100 links

I remember people asking me for a link when I told them Mr. Trump was going to be our president, do you still need one?

The fact that you cant back up any of your wild accusations speaks volumes.

Still waiting for a link to those facts You don’t seem to be able to provide :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

However, I find a lot of the similar opinions and half-truths on places Stormfront and Alex Jones. You can link to those if it helps.

well, if you’d been watching FOX News over the years you wouldn’t need a link. ,FACT

watch FOX News and you wouldn’t need all these links…FACT

:rofl:

Once again you’re making things up and don’t blaspheme God.

Republicans silly.

Watch Fox News and you wont need so many links

I’ve made nothing up and can all be found, have fun,watch Fox news and you wont need links

LOL!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Fox News?!?! You’re funny. Now I know you’re doing a bit. Fox News is nothing more than a propaganda outlet for this administration.

Yeah…100% sure you’re making things up.

Now , I know why you need a link, lmao

well, i’ll tell ya, how bout you ask Shaun Hannity, he’ll back up every word ive said and then some, i’m 100% sure of that…

LOL! dude you’re the one making these wild accusations and making ■■■■ up with nothing to prove and/or substantiate your claim. I don’t need a link, but it looks like that you do.