Obama. The Worst President in American History?

I hear your interpretation of what you think.

Any apologies EVER from Trump?

So you squarely blame Democrat politicians for Medicare and Social Security going bankrupt?

Not all of it(squarely), no. But most of it yes. Anyone with common sense would also.
That is why you asked me that question. Because most it is them to blame.

You simply didn’t want 100 percent of the Liberal Democrat Politicians to blame.

Good lord man, if you truly believe medicare and social security insolvancy is a product of mostly democrat politicians you may want to brush up on your research.

He’s made it clear he doesn’t like facts getting in his way.

I can only speak to my lifetime, but Obama is easily the worst president in my lifetime…and I am OLD!!

M

Welcome aboard. Be ready for a lot of fearmongering.

Different facts for different folks.

Simply repeating it over and over and over, in nearly every post, isn’t enough to make it true?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I told Greta Van Sustern years ago and when Barry O was still a Sen., I told her and gretawire bloggers that he is/was a Trojan Horse for the Muslim Brotherhood and he would make America a 3rd world country and many many other things while he was at it…
I also told them that Mr. Trump would become our President and fix a lot of this stuff that Barry O did to us…Barry O n the Clintons along with many other Democrats N RINO’S should be imprisoned and some even hung for Treason, 1000s upon 1000s(Actually Millions) have died because of their foreign n domestic policies.

When all you listen to is Fox News and talk radio I’m sure you do. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

So, your criterion for rating Donald Trump as the greatest POTUS ever is his “success” at building a wall on the southern border?!!

It is his signature issue, not a linear foot of new wall was built in his first two years, and he couldn’t secure a dime of funding for it. You are indeed a low-expectation-having Trumpie.

who told you that is all I listen to?

I’m going on my daily experience, most of all - not on news coverage. I saw the results of his presidency on a daily basis and I compared them to all the presidents I’ve lived under and his presidency was appallingly bad.

He made it clear he wanted to fundamentally change America and he tried to, but the changes he wanted were a disaster for us.

Why do you think Trump was elected, against all expectations, and not someone more like Obama? It was huge backlash against 8 years of Obama / Dem policies at its core.

Whether or not you like Trump, Obama didn’t do us any good at all. Quite the opposite.

M

:rofl: Obama would have been elected to a third term if he could have. run.

No.

You dont beat all the power, money and prestige that the Dems had going into the 2016 election 'cause everyone is fine with the way things are going, and want more.

Trump ran the 2016 election on the smallest of shoestring budgets, with a staff 1/20th the size of the DNC and he did it largely without much help from the GOP.

He still won, handily. There was a great dissatisfaction out there that was manifest in the election.

You could see it in every rally, where his audience size DWARFED every counter-rally the Dems tried to put up.

M

No use in rehashing Trumplton delusions. He lost the pop. and won the electoral by less than 80,000. You own him, he’s yours.

Oooh, and you were doing so well.

And right after inauguration day 2021 he’ll be in court doing a plea deal for the fewest years in prison.

Maybe not. Unless a billion dollars is a shoe-string budget.
Not bad for a ‘self-financed’ campaign.