Obama Scraps Missile defense in Poland for Putin

This is a nice quote from the time Obama was sucking up to Putin

“Obama made the announcement in the midst of a high-profile effort to “reset” relations with Russia, which included negotiations on an arms-reduction treaty. White House officials even described the new system as “less threatening” to Russia. Administration officials also failed to give a heads-up to the Poles and the Czechs, making it appear like a diplomatic snub at their expense.”

LMAO at the bolded parts…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/03/28/the-gop-claim-that-obama-scrapped-a-missile-defense-system-as-a-gift-to-putin/?utm_term=.a6716aacdee3

No. BUT lib forum posters are still lib forum posters.

Obama is cool…

2 Likes

You got libs scurrying every which way to deflect and deny.

What you are doing is like running a stick through their carefully designed anthill.

Stop it. They deserve some puppies and ponies… not the God awful truth.

The issue is that first of all Obama was not a great FP President. However that not even the best part. The best part is that what Trump has said doesn’t involve any nuance. Just Trump being Trump for better or worse

However the missile program and the politics involved are nuanced. And not as black and white as Obama did it to help Putin. See the difference?

And Trump bootlickers are still Trump bootlickers.

The articles that argue form both side of this issue all agree Obama scraped the deployment to get better relations with Russia. So, flexible. This is the issue Obama was whispering about to the Putin stooge…

And Obama and his Secretary of State caused the Ukraine fiasco and are seguably directñy responsible for the war.

That you don’t see the difference between playing politics and Trump making ridiculous off the cuff remarks about American Intelligence community and talking about may be Russia shut down the plane or may be it did not is not my problem. Trump isn’t a treasonous traitor. He is someone who simply doesn’t know any better. At least that’s the optics presented.

I see what you did there. lol

One man open and honest… for better or worse. The other deceitful and nuanced.

Or more simply…A regular guy vs a politician.

I see the difference.

1 Like

And which guy is which?

Who thought geopolitics would be so complicated.

He is Open and honest in denigrating the intelligence community and you guys who have been apoplectic for decades about liberals criticizing America have nodded and said well libs you were right tall along. There is nothing wrong in criticizing America or its institutions lol. Thanks for that

Trump is not a professional politician. But he has not gotten tons of people killed like Obama did all over the world. I’m sorry Trump misspoke. Obama missbombed…

Please don’t derail your own thread. There is plenty to criticize Obama for, that doesn’t take away from What Trump is.

That’s before American institutions were politically weaponized by Obama.

Even though I don’t agree with your assertion. Let’s say you are right then the question becomes why do you ignore that Hoover politically weaponize the FBI.

History did not start ten years ago.

Oh the best part of all of this is that despite the defense you guys are presenting Trump is at 44 over at Rasmussen. Great job Mr President

Such times are not eras to be proud of nor models for current administrations to emulate.

During the Obama years anytime a supporter would bring up Bush they were blasted. “You can’t deflect to Bush. You can’t blame Bush. You can’t use Bush as an excuse”. Pot meet kettle.

Nor reason not to admit that mau be it’s ok to criticize those in power even when we are at war

Decades of conservative arm wringing about Supportinf troops and “America love it or leave it” all down the drain.