Obama’s Super Fake Birth Certificate ten years later: The Aftermath

AND THE STATE OF HAWAII SAID IT WAS REAL!

That would be good enough for everyone else in the world. Why is not good enough for Obama?

No other candidate would have been asked… but there was something different about Obama… but I can’t quite put my finger on it… hmm

6 Likes

Also why was it even an issue in the first place. Has any other candidate ever had to present proof besides the original filing?

Then why did the senate feel the need to produce a resolution that John McCain was eligible? WHat color was he again?

Nope… no other candidate has ever had to do it.

But the fact that a State of the Union said “yep… that is a real birth certificate that we gave out” and people still wouldn’t accept it just shows… something… can’t quite figure it out though.

John McCain was eligible no matter what the Senate said.

They could have said that he wasn’t… they would be wrong…

He was not the first President or candidate to have his eligibility questioned and won’t be the last.

He was the first one that was having it questioned for years afterwards.

That they bothered to is evidence that some people questioned it however.

The same way Obama did. The same way everyone does.

How? Neither one of them have a birth certificate from Hawaii.

Personally, I don’t think Cruz is eligible.

So tell me, what “boatload of paperwork” did either of them file to get on the ballot? A Canadian birth certificate? A Panamanian one?

The party says so and a party never lies. That’s our current standard of proof.

You have to produce proof you’re eligible to hold the office you’re running for in all fifty states and every territory. I’ve never seen the presidential package but if you want to run for like city council you’re talking about a two inch thick sheaf of forms minimum.

So all the Republican Secretaries of State in 2009 and 2012 were in on this conspiracy too? You have to file separately in every state and territory.

How did Cruz and McCain prove they were eligible?

I just told you. What else do you want. The Senate has no role in ballot eligibility.

You didn’t tell me anything. You think Ted Cruz has a birth certificate from a US state? Which one?

I didn’t say anything about the Senate, but are you sure about that?

Proof was provided by the State of Hawaii.

In on what? They took his parties word for it, that’s how it works. Not how it should work though.

Anybody seen Biden’s birth certificate?