Obama”No serious person out there believes you can rig an election...”

Depends of the age group for sure.

You mean these innocent creatures with an aluminum baseball bat in hand? Yes, what’s to be concerned about?

For many people, such as myself, there are some things that do not fall into the spectrum of politics. It falls into the spectrum of “the rules in which others are “judged” will also be used to “judge” us and our children.”

In the case of the DNC servers there were approximately 150.
The DNC and Hillary CLAIM they were hacked.
Hillary hired an outside company to “investigate.”
The FBI has never laid hands on the servers alleged to have been hacked.

The Russian hacking allegations come from a private company with huge democrat ties.
Democrats investigated themselves.
There is no credible evidence that the DNC server was hacked at all, much less by Russians.
Others get to pick and choose what was turned over to the FBI/investigators.
Servers were never quarantined.
No chain of custody established.

Even Comey acknowledged that the FBI did not have direct access to the servers.

This is right up there with Peter Strozk testifying that HE was permitted to choose which of his private emails between he and Page were relevant and were to be turned over. Surprising there were none.

This is the equivalent of OJ Simpson searching for his wife’s killer.

And THESE are the standards we are expected to live by for ourselves and our loved ones? I think not.

As to the arguments of hash tags and claims imaging is enough ,etc …

Anyone who knows anything knows that someone can produce a report or image of the server that is not actually true. In order to verify a match or alteration then access to the original is required. … Well, since they have all since been destroyed (much likes Hillarys private server) that access will never happen.

And now we have Rosenstien making a show of indicting a dozen Russians for hacking that will never be indicted because they are not US citizens, do not reside in the US, and who will never be handed over by the Russians.

So tell me, will we, Joe citizen, be afforded these same privileges? I don’t think so. And THAT is the problem.

From the following article> Once imaging is completed, any good tool should generate a digital fingerprint of the acquired media, otherwise known as a hash. A hash generation process involves examining all of the 0’s and 1’s that exist across the sectors examined. Altering a single 0 to a 1 will cause the resulting hash value to be different. Both the original and copy of the evidence are analyzed to generate a source and target hash. Assuming they both match, we can be confident of the authenticity of the copied hard drive or other media.

There is no original to compare it to.

https://www.forensicon.com/resources/articles/what-is-forensic-hard-drive-imaging/

Yes…it would seem so.

If that’s the case, why are you blaming Obama for not stopping it?

At least he made an effort, no matter what we think of it.

We hear from our security agencies now that they have absolutely zero guidance from the White House and so have to try and figure out what to do on their own.

Read your last paragraph. See the problem with it?

And Obama’s did not act until AFTER the election … AFTER Hillary lost.

What crime did they commit?

Besides looking foolish.

One of them actually lived at that location.

It was a collapsible baton, not an illegal item.

There was no evidence EVER presented that they interfered with any voter or voting.

They were standing beyond the 10 foot limit from the door to the polling station set by PA law regarding electiioneering.

It was a criminal act of voter intimidation… By your logic then two “Red Necks” standing at the door of polling places with baseball bats is okay?

And it’s called “voter intimidation.” Many many complaints were made. However, Eric Holder decided it was okay…Of course, that’s an entirely different thread.

OH, I agree. The question is will it be relevant to President Trump or will it provide even more proof of the deep states disgusting antics.

We’ll have to wait and see. Word is Manafort might be about to flip. Every day it’s something new. This is crazy.

All we hear is “so and so may be about to flip” and “this is going to get so and so impeached” etc, etc, etc. etc, etc …

Patience grasshopper.

My patience has worn thin. So far all I have seen is corruption from the inside. IF manafort’s charges of money-laundering, etc proof true then shame on him and put him under the prison. However, that’s not on President Trump and means nothing.

You guys are so desperate for President Trump to be guilty of something - anything that you just keep grasping at straws.

He’s a scary-looking black man with a stick.

Surely that’s aganst some law…to be a scary-looking black man with a stick.

Obama did tell Putin to “cut it out” in 2016, so what more do you want from a president?

I’ll see your mustard and raise you a taco bowl or a bucket of KFC, or eating pizza with a knife and fork.