Obama”No serious person out there believes you can rig an election...”

Because it’s bull hockey.

Did you never see the Grey Poupon commercials?

They didn’t hack facebook and twitter.

Who was up in the polls when he said that?

:rofl: yeah, he talked.

Donald doesn’t not have all the best words.

Ok?

Have to respect a man who stands by what he says. Shows conviction of character. :roll_eyes:

Not hacked. Posts. Anybody can post on facebook.

1 Like

Trump has no character.

Kind of knew that before he was elected. Hey look at that. Reality TV IS good for something.

That commercial came out in 1988. It’s funny watching you trying to spin this.

1. Parodied later by those MTV kids. Come on now.

OMG.
10 char

Yeah. Ok.

Who even uses Facebook anymore?

I guess I was just following all the terminology that says hacked. But your right. In one respect. However did they not hack user accounts to send adds and posts to a hacked accounts. Seems to me I had several friends who had accounts hacked and no it seems to be non existent.

It would be the first war started by dems that the republicans wouldn’t be around to finish.

And? Its up to the voters to decide what stuff they want to influence them. If someone was going to vote for Hillary but decided to vote for Trump based on some Russian troll (doubt that that even happened once) then that is the choice of that voter. Interfering with elections in an “attack” would be more like changing ballots.

I have a facebook account solely because that is what my kids martial arts school uses to communicate with. It even has political news in it? Apparently. Solution…those offended should drop Facebook.

And yet even today it seems like every poster recognizes it.