Obama”No serious person out there believes you can rig an election...”

I know you’re joking sneak, but I encourage you to educate yourself on what Russia did. I sincerely wonder if you would think it appropriate for a candidate to employ the same methods as Russia used.

Very cryptic, but I don’t disagree.

Can’t you call Obama weak on Russian meddling and still offer a solution to stop it??

Yeah I know…anything to defend the pile of ■■■■ currently in office

Sorry. Not trying to be cryptic. Sitting at a red light.

It’s not ever going to stop. Efforts to control our elections will always happen.

Vast difference between “rigging” an American Federal election and “interfering” in an American Federal election.

Lord knows how many tens of thousands of posts were generated by Right Wingers, in the old Hannity Forum, who were all up in arms over the election interference of two black men in quasi military garb standing outside a Pennsylvania Polling Station.

Is this the thread for Trump supporters to come and pretend that everything is OK?

1 Like

Obama rigged elections first. You shouldn’t care that Republicans are doing it now.

No. It’s the thread where Democrats come to plead innocence and clean hands.

Like Rantic teaming up with Russians?

What’s the goal for bot farms?

:laughing:

What evidence do you have that my hands are dirty and that I am somehow guilty?

I am in no way joking. What’s the goal of Rantic? Why does it exist?

So now it wasn’t Russians it was Republicans?

Russia propaganda.

All that talk of “drain the swamp” proves to be utter horse ■■■■ every time a Trumpist employs the “Those other kids were doing it first.”

You didn’t want a drained swamp, just your preferred flavor of pond scum.

NO! They exist to make money. 1 million followers on Instagram for $4k.

You lost me. I’m supposed to be the one who understands pop-culture. This is like our role flip episode.

Can you really make money on instagram because you have a ton of followers? I’m getting a lot of ideas. I’m not saying I have any instagram followers, but if i could monetize that… I could be rich. Probably.

1 Like

Those chicks do it … heck what’s their show? Was married to Jenner.