Obama makes fun of the ongoing invasion at our southern border

A perfect example of ignorance bringing about fear. Illegals mean their lawbreakers. Invaders mean they’re here to hurt, kill, or takeover. The message drastically changes. Now it’s a military response.

The message creates higher ignorance which creates more hate.

Sure these people coming illegally can’t be allowed to cross the border. The message is fear.

the President says “invasion” to instill fear. the Republican Media repeats it almost 24/7 to instill fear. then guys like the OP repeat it to instill fear.

it’s actually a really efficient system.

Speaks directly to my antidote thread. Intensifying the fear changes how the ignorant react. That change increases the hate.

Oh, but it was more than just obvious what you were doing ____ which was switching the subject and making an irrelevant distinction.

The fact is, we have an ongoing invasion of our border by the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled and criminal populations of other countries, and it has devastating social and economic consequences which are thrusted upon American citizens. But of course, your eyes seem to glaze over and ignore the devastating social and economic consequences of this ongoing invasion, and prefer to even laugh when it is brought up.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

Have Genghis and the rest of the Horde arrived yet?

last i heard they were being fed by loving Mexicans.

reminds you of Christ, no?

I’m not a Christian, but from what I understand yes.

I’m a little more concerned with the middle aged conservative men who have spent a generation having their minds poisoned by right wing media than I am some desperate refugee families seeking a better life.

I would also take those refugees over your average Trumpist any day of the week. At least there is still hope for them.

1 Like

i’ve said that over and over. i think that bomb is exploding right now as we watch.

Yep. Best way to control the masses is keeping them fearful of non-existent threats, and terrified of genuine ones. They’ll look to anyone to protect them at that point, and throw away both their money and freedom for the surety of having someone else protect them from them from a created boogeyman.

Hmmm…

Last time I heard, neither John Legend, Bill Maher, Jim Carrey, Geraldo Rivera, or your messiah, Barack Hussein Obama, have be loving by inviting a few dozen illegal immigrants into their mansions.

Maybe they don’t have enough space. Let’s us look:

Take a tour of John Legends $14 million plus mansion in Beverly Hills

Tale a TOUR of Bill Maher’s home

Take a TOUR of Carrey’s $13.5 million dollar home

Take a TOUR and see how Geraldo Rivera, the preacher lives. He even has a moat to keep the little people out!

And then, to get an idea of how Obama, your messiah lives, CLICK HERE 4 and scroll down to take a tour of his mansion which he refuses to open for and take in a few dozen “impoverished malnourished refugees” which Obama pretends he cares for…

Seems there is plenty of space in these homes but no loving in them for those invading our borders. Who would have known?

:roll_eyes:

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

Lol You guys worrying about that s caravan remind of the running of the cows bit from an old episode of South Park.

Still using the same tired insults that were in vogue when Obama was in office? :roll_eyes:

paddlin

1 Like

Yup

Fear is one of, if not our strongest emotion. Those that don’t manufacture products or have other services to sell sometimes turn to selling fear. I’ve always thought of it as a last resort kind of thing.

This thread and other similar ones show it’s working. Many of our middle-aged republican friends, who have been consuming this garbage for decades, are legitimately fearful.

1 Like

Read an article today that said the caravan won’t even reach the border until almost Christmas. Its tough going walking 1000 miles. It will take longer if they go straight up the coast of Mexico.

That will give Donald and his media plenty of time to scare the living bejesus out of his base over it all.

Egermency, egermency, everyone pleeze to get from ztreet.

There is no “invasion”, this thread IS a joke.

2 Likes

Well of course it isn’t, but I’m enjoying the thought of “pull themselves up by the bootstraps, gun toting, rock ribbed conservatives” quacking over the thought of a thousand malnourished Guatemalans breaching the border. Its almost a therapeutic level of comic relief.