Obama 'Crashes' Chicago Food Bank To Help Out For Thanksgiving

Barack Obama goes to a food bank. trump goes to Mar a Lago. Is tossing out paper towels his only contribution to mankind?

5 Likes

Its the “Winter White House”

2 Likes

Based off the fact he divided America, so what!

Obama’s a good man, proud he was my president for 8 years.

8 Likes

LOL.

Even though Trump likely uses his foundation to launder money, they have donated quite a bit to charities etc.

yeah, i miss him. it feels like we went from Johnny Unitas to Tonya Harding in the blink of an eye.

3 Likes

It is an indicator of the mans character. When was the last time Trump helped out a food bank or any other charity for that matter.

Leadership is about setting an example for others to follow.

2 Likes

He’s afraid to visit the troops.

3 Likes

I would take Tonya over fat donald any day of the week.

1 Like

Knowing Obama was a part of Rev. Wrights congregation for twenty years, knowing he is friends with Farrakan the American hater, knowing he had a radical commie advising him for eight years (Valerie Jarrett), knowing he sold Americas uranium to the enemy the Russians, knowing he gave a terrorist supporting country that killed hundreds of Americans during the Iraq war billions, know sold guns to drug cartels, on and on.

His character is questionable!

4 Likes

If this were a Trump story the headline would read “Trump ‘crashes’ Chicago Food Bank to help himself to Thanksgiving Dinner”.

6 Likes

Like Hawaii?

Not if it was raining.

2 Likes

He couldn’t even pardon the White House Turkey without making a silly thing into an absurd thing.

:smile:

Brutal analogy - brutally accurate.

As I remember, Hawaii was for Christmas. But at Thanksgiving the Obama family would help out at local shelters.

Wasn’t that photoshopped picture of Obama’s head on the Rock’s arms in this thread? What happened to it?

Virtue signaling.

What a good and decent family.

2 Likes

And the answer to the question is his character is exemplary.