Obama admin's FBI spy in Trump campaign

No they didnt…knock it off with the stupid

You mean that we don’t know that they created a situation they could claim led to needing an investigation. By your own argument, now that they have a “tip” they can investigate all they want. Youre not one of those people who believe they can investigate the other side but don’t want your preferred group to be immune to investigation? Surely youre one of those who have told us that if they have done nothing wrong they should welcome being investigated?
Please don’t dumb the population down. with utter stupidity.

Trump needs to infiltrate the Democratic Party to see if they are up to anything illegal. After all, last election they cheated on debate questions and misrepresented hiring foreign spies as “legal expenses”. We now know they won’t mind.

2 Likes

Yeah they didnt…papas own comments and pages issues led to that but you knew this already. I mean if you want to ignore the fact they caught papa lying we can go with your weak theory…but hey you guys hate cops…we know this now…we also know you will burn anything to the ground norms wise if pushed into a corner.

2 Likes

The ■■■■ are you talking about what I do and dont think?
Cops get a tip…you go look into it and if nothing is there then nothing is there…i dont care who it is…but I’ve stated that numerous times over the years…but I guess you thought you were goin going to be clever huh…

1 Like

No they didn’t.

Also, to what end?

i’m guess that the way Rush and Fox will play this is “Obama’s FBI” or “Obama spying on Trump” or “Crooked FBI spying on Trump”. Or some variation of that.

Every time someone lies the FBI opens a major investigation? Justification enough to investigate Clapper, Comey, McCabe etc.

1 Like

No. We all have to pretend that the FBI sought to undermine Trump’s campaign for Clinton’s benefit, while keeping the investigation into Trump under wraps until after the election, and disclosing about two investigations into Clinton before. Because that makes perfect sense.

3 Likes

I’m thinking the “proggie left” are going to regret the precedent they’ve set.

Here’s to hoping it bites them square in the ass.

I for one will laugh very loudly in their faces when it does.

2 Likes

Im already laughing because a lifelong Republican got involved in a Republican campaign and took intelligence to the Republican FBI and the goofballs have nothing better to do than squeal about libs. Talk about helpless hapless non-thinkers. LOL and sad!

1 Like

As long as everything is of the up-n-up, you’re good, laugh all you like. If it’s not, be prepared for another serving of crow.

You remember how that tastes right?

so is this what Seth Rich discovered?

Um…they are being looked into…you realize this right? We just had a report on McCabe from the ig…

Yes you lie to the cops you get in trouble…again the law and order group want to be selective in how they get in trouble…

Did you bother to read the link???

The FBI sends one guy to tell Papadopoulos something, then another guy to confirm what the first guy told him, and then have a third guy get Papadopoulos to repeat it in a public setting and FROM THIS declare that the Trump campaign needs to be investigated!

All because Papadopoulos simply REPEATED something that was told to him by an FBI guy in the first place. It was a SET-UP to start an investigation, pure and simple.

M

3 Likes

You have to understand that they never thought for a minute that Trump would actually BEAT Clinton. Had they gone public with their investigation it would have /confirmed trump’s election allegation that the election was rigged.

They were as stunned as everyone else when he WON. Then they had to go into the other mode, of trying to get him OUT of office as fast as possible.

M

To justify starting their investigation.

Remember the “Insurance policy” Peter Strzok spoke of.

We are seeing it in effect RIGHT NOW and have been since election day.

M

What’s interesting is reading the statement of offense against Papadopoulos again now that we know “The Professor” is Stefan Halper acting then as an FBI informant. Papadopoulos was walked into a trap which he lied about for some reason.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B81cCV1S2vNpdTFWbktXOUVqR1U/view

He lied about it for some reason?:joy:

Wonder what the reason is :thinking:

:joy: