Obama admin's FBI spy in Trump campaign

Huh? It is not a synopsis of conspiracy theories. It is an explanation of how the conspiracy theory came to be, of which Trump is calling “Spygate” and all of the misinformation surrounding this specific event. If you want to be informed, it is worth a read. If not, I don’t know what to tell you.

I just turned to Fox for a minute. The headline included “Spygate”.

This stuff works.

1 Like

you should have checked your favorite too… msnbc.

Oh, Trump and his voters, like yourself, have to push that false narrative. It’s critical to make Trump the victim.

A ton of people will buy it too.

You should check this out then, and see Fox’s role in the creation of “Spygate” and how it lead to real world consequences affecting our DOJ and the President’s role in such. And who knows what long-term damage will be done by these actions of a conspiracy theory being promoted by Trump-State-Television, requiring the investigators to be investigated. It is intriguing stuff.

https://community.hannity.com/t/spygate-how-right-wing-media-creates-a-conspiracy-theory-out-of-thin-air/1082

those people vote

Glad libs are recognizing that their narrative is being damaged by emerging facts.

look for this word in more lib posts… “damage”.

Yes, they do. That’s why republican media is jumping on this thing with both feet.

To be fair, none of us know the real story and won’t until Mueller finishes and reports.

I do understand how important it is for Trump and his supporters to get aggressive with this though. Not unexpected at all.

Oh good…I assume you are ok with cops letting drug dealers that they are investigating them…or a wall street firm getting a heads up the FBI is looking into there books…

That’s not how it works. Why does this need to be explained to you?

1 Like

That’s the conservative answer to everything these days. Just point the finger at the libs-LITERALLY everything bad is their fault, even when you hold the majorities in all 3 branches of government.

1 Like

yes. They vote how the hive instincts them to.

Here is what I don’t understand…cons are giving Trump the benefit of the doubt based on what exactly? He isn’t a nice guy…he incessantly lies…

Why are they dying on this hill with a President as vile as Trump? I don’t get it.

1 Like

ROFLOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

democracy.

and ratings and favoring a political party.

That’s a great, hulking cut and paste but you didn’t answer my question and neither did your cut and paste.

What was the smoking gun action - the event that happened - that caused the FBI to say, “we need to initiate a counter-intelligence operation against the Trump campaign”?

Surely you’re not trying to insist that KNOWING Russians and SPEAKING to Russians is enough, else why was there no counter-intelligence operation against the Clinton campaign, as Hillary Clinton dealt with multiple MILLIONS of dollars from hundreds of Russians over the years and has many times been accused of selling influence to them. Furthermore, the Podesta Group also has had many contacts with Russians over the years.

And AGAIN, just as an aside, there is ZERO actual proof that it was the Russians who hacked the DNC server, as the very January, 2017 report you and USA Today mention several times will tell you. You might want to READ IT.

Maybe you should find out a little about the shenanigans of FBI mole Stefan Halper, Josef Misfud, Ambassador Downer and Peter Strzok and what roll they all played in starting the FBI probe into the Trump campaign - and more importantly when.

Halper, in particular, was already meeting with and dealing with Carter Page in MAY of 2016 - TWO MONTHS before the FBI allegedly opened their investigation.

WHY? What was the smoking gun that sent him on his tasks?

M

2 Likes

WON’T WORK.

Strzok mentioned having “an insurance policy” for the unlikely but possible event of Trump’s election - Their go-to response in case it actually happened.

M

1 Like

Why do you use the term of “smoking gun” when probable cause is all that’s needed to justify the initiation of an investigation?