NYTimes:Trump Gave Dark Speech leaning into the culture wars and barely mentioning the pandemic

Hilarious! The NYTimes has the nervous to accuse the Republicans and President of leaning and starting culture wars!? what!? i am sorry NYtimes but which side had being trying so hard to cancel cartoons, animes, and cartoons for kids like paw patrol because of a police dog!?

And now the NYTimes is accusing Trump and the conservatives for starting one? just who a while ago said to their readers that Mount Rushmore was white supremacist!?

Its clear to me that liberals have no interests on winning this year’s election.

Breaking News: President Trump delivered a dark and divisive speech at Mount Rushmore, leaning into the culture wars and barely mentioning the pandemic.

5 Likes

Cool!?

I have watched about 30 minutes of the replay on fox news at the moment. From what I have seen of it thus far, the New York Times rates it far too highly. It was delivered in a monotone and is truly appalling.

PS who won the first Noble Prize?

PPS why didn’t he mention Paul Robeson?

Was it written by the nyt reporter that sleeps with her sources for stories??

1 Like

It was patriotic and positive.

Of course the NYT has to soil it. Not reporting…all propaganda.

1 Like

It is not divisive to call out those who are being divisive. It is not racist to point out race baiting. It is not rioting to point out those who riot.
This should be obvious.

It was written by Annie Karni.
You may be thinking of Stephanie Clifford.

3 Likes

SHOULD being the key word…

It won’t matter. The goal is to win at all costs. Liberal media is dutifully awaiting to report whatever’s needed to boost their side. Anyone questioning are told to shut the ■■■■ up and comply. If you resist you’re a ■■■■■■■ racist.

2 Likes

The American hating NYTimes has covid of the brain! :angry: It was a good speech, focused & patriotic which is something the cancel culture leftists and Democrats can’t tolerate.

2 Likes

nyt doing their part to make everyone believe their politics

that’s why they had to tear it down

they have to splash cold water on anything trump does to help democrats.

Trump helps Democrats all by himself. Trump helped Democrats last night.

1 Like

He sounded like an AM radio show broadcasting at half speed.

10 Likes

:rofl:

Honestly that whole stupid circus was such a joke. I can’t stop laughing. Bro is desperate and it is not going to work.

2 Likes

It wasn’t horrible. I do think things like this are unnecessary during a 4th of July speech.

The violent mayhem we have seen in the streets and cities that are run by liberal Democrats in every case is the predictable result of years of extreme indoctrination and bias in education, journalism, and other cultural institutions. Against every law of society and nature, our children are taught in school to hate their own country and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes but that were villains. The radical view of American history is a web of lies, all perspective is removed, every virtue is obscured, every motive is twisted, every fact is distorted and every flaw is magnified until the history is purged and the record is disfigured beyond all recognition.

If “liberal Democrats” was replaced by “conservative Republicans” we all know they’d be screaming in outrage.

2 Likes

People are sick of his nonsense.

I’m shocked they could find enough people to pay to attend his bleach covidian sick fest. He made himself a laughingstock last night. Again.

2 Likes

A pandemic running out of control, an economy on the brink of freefall into depression, mass protests in the streets… lets focus on statues.

Statues… it’s what plants crave.

13 Likes

Sure we would, because then it would be a lie, instead of true.

1 Like

In my opinion there wasn’t nothing in his speech that speaks to Independents to support Trump. In a speech of around 40 minutes what did Trump have to say about people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic? Crickets, absolute crickets.

Other than the indoctrination part it appears. Quite poignant.

1 Like