NYT hires open racist

Sure buddy. That’s what happened. Despite all evidence against him, there was no racism and he agreed to a consent agreement because he was totally innocent.

As compared to sarcastic tweets in response to the trolliest trolls the internet digs up.

Neat, I don’t think I mentioned this person though?

You voted for the campaign that started it…

White guys just have it so rough in this country.

I feel oppressed every day, personally.

Didn’t Trump have a black woman as one of his trusted advisors? That proves he isn’t racist or misogynist. Haven’t seen for a while. Wonder where she is.

According to who, InfoWars?

There is no doubt that you elected the person that rode the horse, than beat it to death, and lynched it.

when you have proof (like for the overtly racist jeong you are defending) that trump has done or said anything as overtly racist as she made clear she is on twitter let the universe know

“The birther movement does indeed have Democratic roots, long before Mr. Trump ever brought it up and made it an issue.”
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fact-checking-media-yes-clinton-machine-did-start-/

Try actually reading what you link, it even directly states that it was never even suggested to “bring up Mr. Obama’s birth certificate as a strategy”.

It wouldn’t matter. Not to his die hard supporters. He’s got plenty of the “5th Ave” type people.

It’s just locker room talk.

Which one is the boy?

1 Like

How is birtherism racist?

Feelings…

locker room talk isnt raging awful ugly evil racism.

the stuff the left “hates” and should denounce instead of deflecting to trump.

The race of the one what said it. If it is a white person that said it, it’s definitely racist. Especially a white male.

Come on man, even I know that.

How?

Was it with Cruz?

Every lib ever.

That’s stupid. They were trying to delegitimize him with the natural born citizen requirement. Just like McCain and Cruz.

There we go. That makes it all go away.

Where did I say that?