NYT hires open racist

As long as she writes good stories do her personal beliefs really matter?

Who knew White People had such thin skin.

Suck it up. This is the world now.

The problem is that you guys are taking her literally.

Duh. She has friends who are white. Plus some white people said she’s nice to them.

How could she be racists against white people?

She was just joking…

Allan

Then maybe they should take her seriously and not literally.

She’s not saying white people are only fit to live like groveling goblins, she’s just posing the question.

2 Likes

I think that most of us have pretty thick skin. Especially when America elected an African American president, and yet somehow there’s so many racist white people in the country?

It’s called political correctness, and Americans are tired of hearing the DEms preach about how American is still pretty racist, even after we elected Obama. lol.

Oh, so tricky…

If you hate people being PC, then you all should be happy about this hire then.

The fact that Obama was elected President with a little over 50% of the vote really has no bearing on whether or not there are a lot of racists in America.

That is funny. I make jokes about how I burn and God did not mean for my people to be in the sun all time.

This is ■■■■■■■ hilarious!

Looks like she triggered the goblins.

You voted for Obama?

Just wondering how many racists is an acceptable number of racists?

The Republicans have admitted Nazis running for election and they have their panties all in a twist over a New York Times hire. Boo hoo hoo snowflakes.

We prefer to be called Morlocks

There are some very good people on both sides of the issue.

Seriously, not literally.

Locker room talk.

She’s a counterpuncher.

Take your medicine, PC snowflakes.

Racism doesn’t exist in America. If you see it, it must be because you’re racist yourself.

Cry moar, Trumpist!

1 Like

Also, I’ve been told on this forum for 14 years, on a daily and weekly basis, that liberals and Democrats are always the real racists. So if I follow the “logic,” many racist liberals and Democrats supported and elected Barack Obama, which is . . . . somehow evidence that racism has receded greatly in the US . . .

2 Likes